If I Don't Make It Home Tonight

Sydney POV

I woke up in Tyga's arms.Then I heard the door downstairs open and heard them come up the stairs.Then the door opened.It was Tre.

"Sydney what the hell"He said.

"It just happened"I said getting up.

"Shit don't just happen know what Goodbye."He said

"But-"I said when he slammed the door.

Tyga held me close as I cried.

Tre POV

Do you guys wanna know the truth?I never stopped cheating,but to see her cheating hurt.I never knew that this is how it felt to be hurt.Maybe its best if we split.I don't want to but it may be for the best.As much as I love her,I want her to be happy.I want visitation rights of my son though.I left her house and sped down the road.I hit this curve and ran off the road.Then I blacked out.

Make It Home x August Alsina

If I don't make it home tonight ,tell my mama that I love her,leave some flowers for my brother,Girl I love ya,but if I dont make it home to tonight,Take some money to my sister,I don't ever want her chasing after niggas

I see a bright light.My whole life is flashing before my eyes.I see Sydney carrying my 2nd child and my daughter and son graduating and Sydney and I growing old together,I gotta wake up.Come on Tre wake up.I look to my left and see Gia.

"Its not your time yet"she said disappearing.Then I woke up.But I couldn't move that much.I reached for my phone and called Sydney .She picked up.

"Hello?"she said.I could tell she was still crying.

"Could you come to Worchestor Road and call 91-"I passed out.I woke up in a hospital room.I looked over to see Sydney sitting beside my bed.Tyga was in the chair by the window with Aiden laying on his chest.I grabbed her hand.

"Sydney"I said in a faint voice.

"Yes"

"Look I love you.But maybe we need to split.I still want to keep my son.I want us to keep in contact."

"But-"

"Sydney no.Go on.I love you beautiful"

"I love you too handsome"We were sitting there crying together.Eventually we stopped.

"Ayo Tyga"I said.He looked over at me.

"yeah"He said.

"Take good care of Sydney for me man.Ight."

"Yeah man I got her."He said looking over at her.

Then we all talked for hours until they had to leave.