Tre Melvin Finds Love

Sydney's POV

I was walking through the mall when I bumped into Tre Melvin. "Excuse me," I said kinda upset. "Nah Shawty excuse me. I'm Tre Melvin," he spoke licking his lips. I tried to act hard. "I know who you are. I'm Sydney," I rolled my eyes. "You should call me sometime," he handed me his phone. I input my number and handed it back.

Once home, I called my sister to let her know the good news. "Yes I got his number bitch!" I yelled into the phone. "You a whole ass lie," my sister sucked her teeth. "Nope. I'm bout to call him so we can set up a date. You jealous?" I bragged and taunted. "Duh dumbass. Call me with the update," she replied about to end the call. "I will. Byeeee," I spoke stretching the E. "Bye," Nadia replied.

I called Tre and he picked up on the 2nd ring. "What's good baby? I was waiting on your call," he chuckled. "Here it is," I replied in a smart-ass tone. "You free this Friday?" he asked. "Somewhat," I replied playing hard to get. "You are an angel and I wanna see beyond that honestly," he spit game. "You're sweet," I chuckled. "You are too. Can I call you after I do this video?" he asked. "Yeah bye," I replied hanging up.

Wednesday morning I woke up to go shopping for an outfit. I took my friend Samantha with me because she loves fashion so I needed her opinion. I ended up picking out a red bodycon dress and heels to match. Samantha paid for my outfit. She felt it was the biggest date of my life so she wanted to contribute.

Thursday came and went and it was Friday. I was finishing up my outfit and makeup when Tre texted me asking for my address. I sent it to him and finished getting ready. He pulled up in 10 minutes. "You look beautiful," He opened the door for me. "Thank you. You don't look too bad," I got in and smiled at him.

We pulled at Soul Cafe and got a booth. "Order what you want, ma," Tre spoke as the waiter stood by. "I will have the ribs, chicken, collard greens, dinner rolls, red velvet cake, and a sprite," I smiled and handed the waiter my menu. "I love a woman that can eat," Tre smirked and ordered the same thing. "I wanna get to know you," he sat back a little admiring me. "As I mentioned before, my name is Sydney. I am 20 years old. Music is what I do," I spoke in a cocky manner. "My name is Tre as you already know. I'm 20. I will be 21 in October. I'm pretty sure you know everything else," he chuckled in the same tone. The waiter brought our food back. We ate and Tre paid so we can leave.

On the way home, Tre spit even more game. "I want you to know I really like you and I would love for us to be a thing," he licked his lips and looked over at me. "You would?" I laughed a little. We pulled into my driveway and he leaned over and kissed me. Should I go for it? I shrugged. I kissed him back. "You want to come inside?" I asked hoping to satisfy the feeling in my tummy. "Why not?" he chuckled and we went inside. I ain't ever been the type to fuck on the first date but Tre was spitting that fire. I laughed to myself.

I woke up the next morning to Tre in the kitchen making breakfast with a towel around his waist. "Smells good in here," I said inhaling. "Anything for you, Ma," He showed his pearly whites. "You believe in love at first sight?" he asked turning the stove down. I shrugged. "I think I'm in love," he admitted to me. "Maybe I am too," I replied done playing hardball.

After 3 months

To Be Continued..................