Marshall's Appetizer

The following week, I was standing in a pair of jeans that hung low on my hips on a set with a huge, four-poster bed covered in satin sheets and pillows. The set was designed to look like a love nest, the décor in reds and blacks with dark silver accents interspersed around us. The director had started up the work for Rally's new song and today was the day that Rally and I were shooting together.

I'd gotten a little... possessive, when I saw the outfit they had Rally in when I first got here. It was a black lace number that pushed her tits up, had skimpy black lace underwear and stockings that were attached to one of those belt things that wrapped around her tiny waist. I'd gotten a hard on the moment I saw her and noticed as I looked around the room that I wasn't the only man enjoying the view. I'd demanded that she at least have a robe that could cover part of her and the clothing designer had come over with a black, satin robe that worked with the outfit and calmed my desire to throw Rally over my shoulder and stalk out of there.

Now, Rally was lying in the middle of the bed, under a camera that was filming her as she lip synched her lyrics. The director had her hair spread out behind her head in halo and had the makeup folks give her dark, smoky eyes that were frankly fucking me up inside. It wasn't going to be difficult in the slightest to act like I was aching for her because I was that and more.

"Perfect!" Shouted the director as Rally finished up the lines. He was going to cut from the scene of her singing up into the camera from the bed with those of us engaging in foreplay.

"Marshall," he called. "I want you to walk to Rally as if none of us are here. I've seen you two together – just do what comes naturally if you see her looking at you wearing that." He said and I smirked. "Rally, I want you to come up to your knees on the bed and watch him come to you. Ignore us!" He continued and Rally nodded and then turned to me.

Rally's song came back on in the background and she and I locked eyes. Her robe had slipped a little from one shoulder as she kneeled on the bed and I caught her biting her lip as she watched me walk toward her from the edge of the set. I couldn't help the lick of my lips as I focused on her, the rest of the world falling away as she looked at me with anticipation and want. I'd seen that look in her eyes over and again over the past few months and I never got tired of it.

As I reached the bed, Rally crawled toward me and licked from my belly button up to my nipple. My hand speared through her hair, holding her head to me as I closed my eyes. She moved up to suck on my collarbone and I threw my head back in reaction. When she lifted her head, I tugged her hair slightly to angle her head and I plundered her mouth. Her hands came up and around my neck as my arms grabbed her ass and squeezed.

Our breaths were ragged as we parted and I nipped her bottom lip and pulled. Rally grabbed the waistband of my jeans and tugged, encouraging me to kneel on the bed as she backed. Our eyes were locked as I moved over her. Hers had darkened with her desire and I was certain mine had, too. She licked her lips and my lip quirked in approval as I bent down to her neck. There was a spot there she loved. Her hand came up and cradled my head to her as I kissed and sucked on her flesh while my left palm found her waist and squeezed. I was still hovering over her as I pulled back to look in her eyes again when we were brought back to reality.

"Cut!" Yelled the director and Rally startled a little. I smirked a little; Rally had gotten just as lost in what we were doing as I had.

"Holy fuck, you two! Who needs porn?" The director said as he came up to the bed. I was resting on one hand, my left knee between Rally's thighs and the other on the side as I looked over to him.

Rally cleared her throat a little and I dipped my head into her neck to hide my smile. I'd told her once that her voice changed when she was aroused. I was sure she was trying to shake it before she spoke. She failed, though, which nearly had me laughing.

"Um, you can use that?" She asked quietly and I turned my head from where I was to peek at the director. He was nodding vigorously, a large grin on his face.

"I can use all of it." He said. "And we won't need anything else, thank the Lord for small mercies. The shooting with Martin has been a nightmare." He muttered as his lips twisted. Rally nodded and then angled her head to look at me.

"You want to go home?" She asked and the hand that was still on her waist tightened.

I most certainly did want to go and I wanted her to stay just like this. I nodded and shifted to sit up and then moved off the bed. I had to find my shirt before we could leave and I needed to subtly tell Rally to keep that outfit on because I was going to have fun removing it.

The director wasn't an idiot. I saw him holding back laughter as I moved toward the chair that had my shirt on it. Under other circumstances, I might have gotten pissed. However, I'd basically just had a well-known director tell me that my woman and I steamed up the camera, and so I was in too good a mood to get bent out of shape about his antics.

Rally came up next to me as I slipped my shirt over my head, her hips swaying slightly in the robe that she had on. I tagged her wrist and kissed the inside of her palm when she stopped, dropping my eyes to look her over as I did. When my eyes came up to hers, I saw that hers were dilated again.

"Put your things on over this and keep the robe." I demanded. "That was just an appetizer." I said and she gave a shaky nod with a smile. She turned to go to her dressing room while I grabbed my things and moved to wait by her door, anxious to finish what we'd started.