26

JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG COMING HOME FROM THEIR HONEYMOON.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook woke up, the scent of his husband next to him made him feel safe. He looked up at him smiling happily. Jungkook felt Taehyung's grip on his waist tighten which made him move closer while wrapping one leg around Taehyung. Jungkook looked back up to Taehyung who was now awake "good morning baby." he said in a deep husky morning voice which sent shivers down Jungkook's back. The younger giggled kissing Taehyung almost immediately. Taehyung smiled turning onto his back while pulling Jungkook on top of him kissing him deeply. Jungkook pulled away "babe...what time is it?" Taehyung grabbed his phone "almost twelve in the afternoon..." jungkook hopped off of taehyung "shit we gotta get going our flight back to Korea is at 1:00" taehyung nodded softly, getting up sighing. Jungkook looked at him "when we get back I promise we can have fun, but right now we need to pack." Taehyung nodded again grabbing his bag putting his clothes in it. He noticed Jungkook was still packing he was practically drooling over how hawt his husband looked while bent over. He walked up behind Jungkook back hugging him. "babe~ " Taehyung whined, Jungkook looked at him "what is it?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's ass "I wanna have fun now~" he whined but Jungkook pushed him off "Taehyung we gotta go..." Taehyung looked down as he grabbed his bags walking out the door with Jungkook behind him. It was 12:30 p.m. and it takes 20 minutes to get to the airport. Jungkook grabbed on of Taehyungs open hands intertwining their fingers, he felt bad that he wasn't giving Taehyung lobe he wanted right now but he had to live with it until they got home. When they got to the car Taehyung put the suitcases in the trunk then got in the drivers seat.

JK 1st POV:

I felt horrible that I made Taehyung sad but we had to get on the plan in time to get home to the rest of the boys and to Yeontan which Hoseok and Jimin were taking care of. When we arrived at the airport Taehyung let out a big sigh and i didn't know why he did. He must have still been upset. we got on the plane and it wasn't bad at all. Taehyung held onto my hand the whole time and it made me happy just the way he looked with his beautiful blue hair and his perfect jawline just made me drool over him. When we get home I'm gonna go straight to the bed and sleep. but knowing Taehyung he's gonna want to do something different.i,

NO POV:

When the plane landed Jungkook took a deep breath and then looked at Taehyung giving him a slight kiss on the cheek. "babe you ready to be home?" The blue haired boy just nodded but smiled. Once they got off the plane they were on their way home to Yeontan and now Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin. When they opened the door to the house it was all quiet until they stepped in. The five boys all jumped up yelling surprise to them. I was a shocking reveal to Jungkook and Taehyung but it was amazing. They all were fianally happy to be who they were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~

[sad to say that this is the end of my instagram series...I'd like thank you all for reading this and going through the wait of a new chapter///secret there might be a sequel it will be yoonmin pov but maybe]

SCROLL TO SEE FACE REVEAL!!!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THERE IS ME!!

Instagram jkXkthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें