(25)

Okiieee whos excited?! We got a wedding to write lets goooooo!!!
———————————————————————
Jk pov:
It was the day of me and Taehyung's wedding. Is this real? Am I really marrying the love of my life?  Soon there was a knock at my door, "Kookie? Can I come in?" It was Jimin "yes of course." Jimin walked in hugging me tightly "congrats on the wedding my brother." I chuckled "it hasn't even happened yet." Jimin pulled away and glared "so what? Oh and before I leave check your phone." I nodded before grabbing my phone seeing text from taehyung.

Taebae❤️: Babe are you sure about this?
                                       Me: I've been ready all my life❤️
TAE POV:
I felt my phone vibrate. I smiled when i looked at the text,
                Me: i have been to😘
I looked in the mirror taking a deep breath "how does it look Yoongi?" Yoongi's jaw almost dropped "wow you actually look good for once." I looked at him with a 'fuck you' look. I looked at the time and realized it was the time to marry the love of my life. "here we go." I said before me and Yoongi walked out of the room. We walked outside to where there were many people and the arch way full of white and navy blue flowers. I walked down the walk way reaching the arch. Taking a deep breath I looked up. Then the music started...Jungkook looked so handsome and beautiful. I smiled at him once he was holding my hands. Me and him making full eye contact. "Jungkook, I promise to spend the rest of my life with you even through sickness and health." Kim Taehyung do you take this man to be your wedded husband?" I smiled "I do"

JK POV:

I heard the soft sniffles coming from Jimin behind me. At that moment I realized that I was about to marry the man of my dreams, the man that I grew to love so dearly. "Taehyung I promise to spend the rest of my life with you even through sickness, and health..." I said smiling "Jeon Jungkook do you take this man to be wedded husband?" I had tears in my eyes as I nodded uncontrollably as I whispered out "I do" "alri ght you may kiss each other." Me and taehyung smiled pulling each other in and giving a kiss that sprung fireworks through our bodies.

(OKIE GUYS SORRY TO END THE CHAPTER HERE I WILL BE BACK SOON WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, AND ALSO SHOULD I DO A FACE REVEAL??? leave comments!!! love you guys!!!)