(15) proposal&smut

Hey everyone I'm back with a new chapter sorry I've been gone but I'm gonna get some romance even sumt!!

Liked by taekim, ChimChim, AgustD, and 4,000 othersJungbunny: got some pictures of me shout out to @ChimChim for the pictures!View all 3,000 comments,ChimChim: your welcome kookie!Taekim:damn baby you look so hot💖Jungbunny: thanks baby💝

Jungbunny: got some pictures of me shout out to @ChimChim for the pictures!
View all 3,000 comments,
ChimChim: your welcome kookie!
Taekim:damn baby you look so hot💖
Jungbunny: thanks baby💝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kookie! Come here!" Taehyung yelled faking that he cut his hand making dinner. Jungkook comes running into the kitchen taehyung fake crying fake blood in his palms. "Oh my god taehyung what happened?!" Jungkook said walking over to him "I cut my hand!" Taehyung knelt down faking the pain while reaching in his back pocket for a ring. Jungkook looked at taehyung with confusion ~why wasn't he crying?~  taehyung smiled and looked at Jungkook holding the ring up. Jungkook's jaw dropped "T-taehyung?" His smile showed up "Jeon Jungkook will you do me the honor in marrying a goofball dork?" Taehyung said as Jungkook screamed a loud 'yes'
————————————————————————
Taehyung was hovering over Jungkook's half naked body kissing down his neck sucking on it softly leaving little red marks on it. Jungkook let out soft moans as taehyung kissed down to his hips. "T-taehyung please hurry stop teasing me..." jungkook cried out ready for the older to hurry and fuck him. Taehyung smirked unbuttoning Jungkook's pants pulling them off along with his boxers. Taehyung licked his lips and took off his pants and boxers now them both fully naked. "Do you need a warm up baby?" Taehyung asked softly into Jungkook's ear and Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung nodded grabbing lube applying it to his dick and Jungkook's hole. "You ready?" He asked and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung bit his lip and pushed into the younger slowly. Jungkook let out a deep moan "all the way taehyung please!" He screamed out in pleasure. Taehyung nodded and pushed all the way in waiting for Jungkook to adjust. Once Jungkook was ready taehyung started thrusting slowly. "Faster baby!" Jungkook wanted the boys pace faster. "Okay baby boy." Taehyung said quickening his pace trying to find Jungkook's prostate he thrusted deeply and harshly.
~{a couple of minutes of hard and quick thrust}~
"Baby boy I'm gonna cum..." taehyung said throwing his head back moaning deeply cumming inside of Jungkook. Jungkook came all over his stomach which taehyung licked up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The rest of the night taehyung and Jungkook cuddled together in their bed covered up with the blankets.

I know horrible right but oh well I'll get better since I was gone I decided to give y'all some better fanfic romance! Love you guys❤️