19

Liked by Taekim, ChimChim, AgustD, KimNam, Sunshine_hobi, Pinkprincess_jin, and 8,092, 616 othersJungbunny: preformed 'Fake Love' with the group today which was amazing! The armys went wild once I lifted my shirt showing my abs

Jungbunny: preformed 'Fake Love' with the group today which was amazing! The armys went wild once I lifted my shirt showing my abs...😅
View all 894,738 comments
Taekim: I thought i was the only one that loved those abs of yours😍
ChimChim: @taekim and @jungbunny you two get a room!
Jungbunny: how about you and @AgustD get a room 😉
AgustD: Jungkook shut up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook were in their room planning for the wedding. Like who would walk down the isle first, what the colors would be, where it would be, and how many people were gonna be there. They loved the thought of having it in a clear space in the woods, or a spot on a cliff above the sea. Taehyung liked the cliff idea but Jungkook liked the woods idea. So they decided on finding a cliff near the woods still above the ocean. The two loved the idea. Jungkook smiled brightly "taehyungie who's walking down the isle first?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Well Jungkook who's the dominant one? Oh right I am so I will go first." Jungkook nodded. "Okay now colors. I say we go navy blue and white?" Taehyung smiled "or how about we do navy blue and grey?" Jungkook squealed "I like that idea." Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's cuteness. "Okay it's all planned then." Jungkook nodded placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder looking at the computer and their notes.