Chapter 7: . . SHOPING?! FRAG NO!

Rose Prime's POV

I sighed while seeing Cade Tessa and Shane talking to each other. I stayed out of it.. but the only thing I heard...was-

"Ok let's go shopping"

"FRAG NO! I ain't going!" Some of the bot's looked at me.

"It's not that bad Rose-"

"I said no! I'm staying! You guys go have your fun!" I.HATE.SHOPPING. It's one of my worst enemies....(XD I feel bad for her now!)

"Oh come on! Cade said so!-"

"I don't care what Cade says! I. Ain't. Going." I literally had to run behind a pillar to get away!

Tessa of course has been trying to convince me and I still refused.

"Should I tell Optimus about your attitude?" I glared at Shane. ". . . You want your head thru a window? . . ." Yep..he made me angry. I literally scared him. And also scared the bots on accident.

"Alright fine. Just let us pick out something pink for you." DARN YOU TESSA!. "WHAT!?"

The bots laughed. I wasn't happy.
"I'll drive you there Rose." I looked over at drift seeing him transform and I get into his vehicle form. "I'm gonna have to act like I'm driving you so the humans wouldn't freak out."

"I understand."

*HOURS OF TORTURE AT THE PRISONS THEY CALL SHOPPING! (LOL)*

FINALLY THE TORTURE IS OVER!

Drift was able to go into human form and help me out. I only got my self three sets of clothes and stuff. I also kept my hood up the whole time. "Is that all you want miss?"

"Yes." "Ok I'll put these in bags" I nodded at the lady behind the counter. She gave me back my stuff and I paid her.

I walked out with drift and we headed back.

*time skip brought to you by Moon being held back from murdering C.B when she was talking about shippings. . ...(WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU C.B!?)*

Tessa's POV

We are now heading back. I got what I need. So far we had to steel something else than those pain killers.

HEY WE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT SO WHAT!?

we got back and walked over to my dad. "Hey I found a whole bunch of boxes of clothes. So sweetie you can get some long pants nice loose fitting ones and lose the shorts ok?" UGH NO! "What did you guys get?"

"It's protein." I set out the big pill bottle.

"Look I said essentials ok?" He picks up the pill bottle.

"It wasn't easy we almost got caught." It's true we almost got caught.

I look at Shane and he set mouthwash on the table.

"You stole mouthwash?" Oh no..

"I like to fresh when I'm making out with your daughter." I smiled.

I saw my dad pick up the pill bottle and threw it. Bumblebee laughed and Rose just shook her head sighing.

"That's not gonna happen ever." DAD COME ON!

Rose Prime's POV

After a while when Optimus got back everything was fine again...well...until Shane and Tessa started making out on the couch.