Chapter 5: star gazing/meeting the other autobots

Rose Prime's POV

...after talking to Cade and he said that it was very foolish of me saying those words from earlier.....

I am right now sitting outside looking at the stars...by my self... well...not really when Optimus came back. I continued to star gaze at the sky.

"Why are you out here Rose?" He came up next to me looking down at me. "I don't want to deal with Cade right now..I may have been foolish of my words from earlier but I just....Hate it when seeing others be harmed even you.." I told him.

He lowered his hand to the ground wanting me to get on. I get up and go onto his hand. He stood back up and put me on his shoulder plate then looked at the stars.

"The stars are amazing, aren't they not?" I asked him.. he looked at me. "Indeed they are." He smiled at me and looked back at the stars. "Which is your home planet?" He seemed to look over the stars then point to one that was orangish red. "That is Cybertron." He said.

"....wow....I think I've heard of that name before." He looked at me. "..i read a book that was forbidden but one of the librarians aloud me to have it long time ago. I have it in my bag." He nodded then looked back at the sky.

"..." I made my blue flamed guitar appear.

I noticed Optimus looking at me and noticed the guitar

I noticed Optimus looking at me and noticed the guitar. I took a breath then I started playing my guitar playing Counting Star's perfectly.

After when i finished playing i saw him smile at me. "You play very amazingly Rose" when he said that I almost blushed...until-

"No flirting!" Cade yelled out. (OMP Cade stop being like a father to her! Lol)

I sighed shaking my head. "Cade he is just commenting!" I literally told Cade that. "Why did it sound like he was flirting?" " He wasn't Cade..." he is being protective of me now...

"Anyways we should all get some rest we're heading out tomorrow morning." Optimus nodded agreeing with me. "Ok, ok. You should too!" "I know Cade." I told him..

He went back inside, and when I made my blue flamed guitar disappear I actually felt like I didn't wanna go inside. "...hey Optimus?..can I sleep in your alt mode please?." He looked at me and smiled. "You may" he told me. He set me down and transformed.

I smiled when he opened his driver side door and I get in. "I can always sleep at the back." "Alright" he told me Through his radio. I went to the back but I stayed being careful so I didn't do any thing wrong.

I layed down at the back seats and they felt.. comfortable. I felt something lay on me like a blanket and I smiled.

"Night Optimus."

"Sleep well Rose." He said through his radio. I closed me eyes and went to sleep.

*time skip to morning brought to you by Hound dancing like a ballerina (Lol)*