Chapter 2: a what now!?

These are the clothes Rose is wearing up top. And her metal backpack
——————————————————

Rose Prime's POV

I woke up from another nightmare...I've been having those for as long as I can remember..

I got up and got out of the attic. I looked around. "I'll might as well look around this whole area..." I finished walking round the house and I also stayed out of Tessa's and Cade's rooms.

I headed outside and I walked over to the barn. I opened the door but stopped when... "hey! Are you supposed to be here?" ..... I turned around and looked at the guy.

 I turned around and looked at the guy

"U-um....c-Cade left m-me a note th-that I c-can look a-around......" that was true. Cause I had the note in my pocket.

"Ok ok! Jeez!" "I'm Lucas by the way" he said. "R-Rose...." I didn't wanna be around him....so I walked into the barn.

"W-whoa...." ..the place was filled with parts and metal..and a few machines.

*time skip brought to you by Crosshairs trying to break a camera cause he didn't got his gun fixed yet XD*

I walked out of the barn and stopped. "I-is that a-a semi!?" ...I've always wanted to see a semi. "Oh god no.. dad! You didn't spend all the money on this didn't you!?" Tessa yelled. "Look honey we're just gonna use this trucks parts and-" I cut him off. "B-but I....w-wanted to k-keep I-it..."

Cade looked at me even Tessa did the same. "Oh god she is too adorable!" Tessa yelled. "..I'm confused.....but I truly did wanted the semi...it's amazing" i said in my mind. "...Fine. we'll keep the semi.." Cade said

"WHAT!?" Tessa yelled throwing a tantrum. "YOU WASTED ALL MY COLLEGE MONEY FOR THIS STUPID JUNK!!" Tessa yelled..

"...." I walked over to the old semi. I walked over to the door and grabbed the handle carefully. I then opened the door but then I saw pipes come out of it. "!" I looked at the pipes then back at the semi. "..p-poor g-guy....." I whispered.

I touched the rusty paint of the semi and then walked over to the front. "...I-I'm gonna r-repair y-you.. a-and I w-won't give u-up... I-I promise..." I whispered to the semi. I really wanted the semi.

"Are you talking to a old truck??" Lucas just looked at me. "......." I didn't say anything. Now I feel like a Fragen weirdo...

                           ???'s POV

I woke up a little and I felt myself being driven out of the very old movie theater.. I couldn't transform due to my injury's from that trap and KSI...

"I just hope my fellow autobots are still alive..."

When I was finally stopped and set down carefully I saw a human man and a femme yelling at the mech. "oh god no..Dad! you didn't spend all the money on this didn't you!?" The femme said. I'd  fear of what the mech would say...but...something else stoped him..

"Look honey we're just gonna use this trucks parts and-" I heard him get cut off by..a soft and shy femme like voice. "B-but I....w-wanted to k-keep I-it..." ...the little femme wearing a black hood and jacket said..

"Oh god she is too adorable!" The taller human femme said. "...Fine. We'll keep the semi" the mech said. "WHAT!?" "YOU WASTED ALL MY COLLEGE MONEY FOR THIS STUPID JUNK!!" The human femme yelled.

I noticed the black hooded femme walking over to me. "Please..don't hurt me...I don't want to handle anymore pain-" ....she grabbed my driver side door's handle but carefully and opened it but the pipes came out of me..

She seemed to look at the pipes then back at me like she was...worried.. "p-poor g-guy..." ...does she know about me?.. 

She seemed to touch me on the side then walked over to the front of me. "...I-I'm gonna r-repair y-you.. a-and I w-won't give u-up...I-I promise..." she..whispered to me... "are you talking to a old truck???" Another human mech asked the little femme.

She seemed to not respond... I feel like I........should trust this femme.. and only her...."wait. Am I trusting another human again...ugh..she might Call KSI and get them here to kill me.."

                   Rose Prime's POV

I helped Cade get the semi inside the barn. When he left he said that I can stay in here. I walked over to the semi and...for the first time in so long...I smiled... "....I-i just d-don't know wh-what h-happened t-to you..." I said...I walked over to a work bench and grabbed some tools.

I walked back over to the semi...I could have sworn I saw it shook a little like it was...scared...I just sighed and I carefully started to work on the semi..fixing it's weals. Cleaning it out. But some places..we sort of strange like..it has been fighting or even been attacked badly.

I started getting tired and I shook my head. I walked over to the work bench and sat down on a chair. I grabbed my sketchbook so I'm taking a break for right now until in the morning..

I started sketching then did other things..and then that's when i have made..some..kind of robotic thing. I looked at the semi then back at the sketch I made..I put my sketch book away. Might as well just...rest a little...

I laid my head down on my arms for as support for my head. And then I fell asleep.

*next day.........*

I immediately woke up from the sudden sound. I looked back and saw Cade standing there looking at the semi in shock... "wh-what's going o-on?" I asked. He looked at me.

"...Get Lucas and Tessa." He told me..I was worried but I did as told. When I came back we looked at Cade. I ran over near the semi and looked at it...hopeing that nothing was wrong with it.

"It's not normal metal! You wanna see this thing plugged into a working battery?" I looked at him. He plugged in the cords and then......I saw a few sparkles from the semi and then the radio turned on...

"C - CALLING ALL A-AUTOBOTS!"

I gasped a little... "I don't think it's a truck at all." I looked at Cade. Tessa and Lucas looked frightened. "I think we just found a transformer." "A WHAT NOW!?!?" I yelled in my head.....

——————————————————

YES ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED! I might not have any comments or likes yet but at least I got a few reads! ^-^ THANK YOU! I WONT LET ANY OF YOU DOWN ON THIS BOOK! ITS GONNA BE A TRANSFORMERS 4 AND 5 BOOK! And I'm EXCITED for the SIXTH TRANSFORMERS MOVIE!! Anyways.

READERS!

AUTOBOTS!

COMENT!

SHARE!

LIKE!

FOLLOW!

AND ROLL OUT!!!