Chapter 6: crazy ride to chicago

Rose Prime's POV

I sighed hearing Cade and Shane argue again.

"IF YOU TWO DONT STOP ARGUING RIGHT NOW ILL THROW YOU BOTH OUT!" I heard laughings from the other bots thru the COM on optimus's radio.

"._.' " Shane made that face

"Your kidding right?" Cade literally questioned me pretty much freaked out a little

"No. I am not kidding." I heard some more laughs from the other bots. "I LIKE HER STYLE!" I heard hound yell thru the COM laughing.

"Anyways... so stop arguing. Your giving me a head ache. And your probably even giving optimus a head ache too." I'm literally at the driver seat while Cade and Shane were at the back and Tessa was at the passenger seat giggling.

So yea. Things are going GREAT!

And by that....FIRST it was the whole 'Shane and Tessa dating' THEN it came to the whole 'I think I ship Optimus and Me' scrap with Tessa saying that And LASTLY! It came to the arguing about all about 'Tessa dating Shane and Me with Optimus' scrap!

SO THINGS ARE TOTALLY FINE! 

"*sighs*" ....

Im stressed out now. I felt the seat belt around my tighten a little like a hug and I smile at Optimus's dashboard. I put in my blue tooth ear phones and I listen to my music.

I was listening to Hanging tree and I hummed along to the song and I ignored Cade, Shane, and Tessa.

                       Hound's POV
(happy for a different POV?? Well more are on the way! )

It was what humans call it HILARIOUS! The way that little female yelled at those two humans was so FUNNY!!! Bumblebee, Drift, and Crosshairs were all laughing!

".::I didn't know... she could be... that harsh!::."

"I agree with you Bee!"

"Ok I'm starting to warm up to that girl!"

"Hey at least she is a better shooter than you!"

"HEY!!!"

I laughed even more and the others did too.

"I can hear you guys as well"

I jumped.

"WHOOPS! Sorry Little.R"

"So you call me that now instead of pipsqueak?"

"Eh I prefer girly girl-"

"Don't..."

"Ok ok!" Crosshairs sounded slightly frightened from when Little.R (Rose) said that. I laughed at that too!

Bumblebee's POV

This kid has the guts to yell at two grown up beings! It's hilarious! I never knew she could be this awesome!

Dang it! I wish I found her instead of optimus finding her. But it's all great!

"I believe that the young femme is a special warrior."

".:: I....couldn't agree with....you more Drift!::."

"HEY IM MORE STRONGER THAN HER I BET SHE CANT TAKE ME DOWN!"

"Wanna jinx that Crosshairs?."

Oooooohhh!!!!!! Now Crosshairs should be scared of her now!!!

"Ok what is going on exactly?"

"Yo! human sire! Stay out out of this!"

Oh em primus Hound!

Drift's POV

I gotta hand it to the young being. She does have a lot of strength to take down a cybertronian. Just you wait Crosshairs.

"So. Tell us about yourself Little.R"

"Well...I have been in World War 1 and 2 and on the second of world war 2 I was shot at the back."

".::ouch...::."

"After a while I was sent to a orphanage. The rest I wish to not talk about, but I did met optimus in Cade's own barn."

"I call it a lab."

"A lab filled with junk!"

Those two humans I swear...

"What did I say..."

"Sorry Sorry!"

We all laughed at that..well...except optimus and the little femme.

Crosshairs POV

Ok so far I'm scared but also it was hilarious.

I CANT BELIVE I AM ACTUALLY GETTING ALONG WITH THIS LITTLE GIRLY!

"Well at least your still alive instead of being dead"

"CROSSHAIRS!!!!!!"

Scrap was there something I said?

Optimus's POV

So far the drive is..alright....

Well..Cade and Shane argued. But I have to admit. It was funny that rose yelled at them. She is like what humans call, 'mother or a sister'.

So far, we are almost to Chicago.

I did notice once in a while that Rose would focus on something else for a moment then continue to look forward.. that got me slightly worried.

*hours later brought to you by Moon holding C.B by the leg on the roof literally gonna drop her in to a pool of pink paint (THAT SHALL BE REVENGE!)*

                    Rose Prime's POV

We are now at Chicago and we found a large old abandon church. No humans go in there so that's good.

Another thing is that Cade and Shane were arguing again. ". . ." I am getting SICK and TIRED of this scrap!

I walked up towards them and grabbed both of them by there ears.

"OUCH!!!"

"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!!!"

I heard laughter from the other bots and a slightly shaking Crosshairs.

"Now I'll let you both go..if you stop arguing."

"OK OK!"

"WE WONT ARGUE!"

"Good." I let go of both there ears and walk away and leaned against the wall near Optimus that was leaning against a support.

"There like children I swear..."

"Yea. I went thru that with bumblebee once."

I giggled at that. "Bumblebee acted like
A child I'm guessing?"

He nodded.

"I know how that is."

——————————————————

Hi guys! thanks for the reads! I may not have any votes or 'barely' any comments Yet but I hope so soon! Thanks!
Anyways!
READERS!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

VOTE!

FOLLOW ME AND Exetior

DONT BE MEAN!

STAY FRAGEN AWESOME!

AND ROLL OUT!!!