Chapter 11 ~ Win some , Lose some ~

Woooo! 100,000 Reads on bully!!

Thank you so much , so happy .

Btw read my best friend Lara's story , Its called Falling to pieces ! Its amazing . xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Aliyah’s P.O.V*

As his lips blushed  against mine , he grabbed my wasit to pull me aginst him . His lips were sweet and tasted like pancake syrup . His tongue demanded entrance and I granted it .

He slowly begun tugging on my t-shirt , trying to get it off .

I only just realised that he already had his shirt off .

It was halfway up my waist , But then we heard Emma crying and screaming .

We pulled apart and I saw the lust and love in his eyes , before I pulled away from his grip . As I reached Emma I saw our breakfast sitting on the table , all nicely done . With glasses of orange juice and napkins . It was a perfect breakfast .

He really did love me .

I  grabbed Emma and patted her to sleep , when she fell asleep in my arms to placed her upsiats in her crib , and when to seek out Harry .

I found him sitting in the exact same place as before , he hadn’t moved .

I sat beside him again .

I wanted to start the convocation  , but I guess he beat me to it .

“ Ali , I miss you . I miss your touch , I know these are the things girls are ment to say to the guy , but I guess our situation is Different to most normal people “ He chuckled “ I love you Ali “

We leaned in for the second time today , not that I was complaining . And when your lips touched , it just felt right .

We both pulled away after a while , but we stayed connected . Hugging each other .

“ Does this mean were back together “ He whispered in my ear .

I smiled and nodded .

“ I think the breakfast I made is getting cold “ He whispered while blowing in my ear .

We both made our way downstairs and Harry heated our breakfast up . I took a little sip of my orange juice and choked on it .

The real estate agent was coming today to look at the house . Shit , It completey slipped my mind . She was ment o be here at 12:30 and it was 11:00 now . And the house was a mess .

“ Harry! “ I yelled , Not caring if Emma woke up .

“ What babe ? “ He asked , poping his head out the kitchen door .

“ The real estate agent is coming in and hour and a half , we have to clean “ I rushed . Putting the pillow on the lounge .

“ Shit “ He whispered under his breath .

He ran upstairs , Im guessing to go clean the rooms .As much as I love it here , I have to go back . And we wanted the house gone as soon possible .

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took us an whole hour to clean the house from top to bottom .

And then another half another to get ready .

“ Hi “ She smiled fakely at me and fluttered her long eyelashes at Harry , who looked really hot today . Not that he doesnt look hot everyday .

She flirted with Harry the whole time she was here . And everytime she did it just made me more angry .

The last straw before I broke , was when she was about to leave and she slipped him her number . I saw Harry’s shocked look .

I shoke my head and yelled at her .

“ Listen bitch , If you cant tell by us holding hands and kissing every now and again . Hes not single ,so back the fuck away . “ I yelled and slammed the door in her face .

Before I shut the door , I saw her mouth dropped open .

“ Now that was hot “ He commented . “ Ah , I just love girls fighting over me “ Harry sighed and put his feet on the coffee table .

“ Shut up “ I smirk and kiss him on the lips .

I try to pull away , put he just grips me tighter and deepens the kiss .

He pulls his shirt off again and pulls mine off too and throws them on the floor .

His tongue slips into my mouth and I pull him closer , I pull his hair . He starts to play with my jean button and he unbuttons them .

“ WHAT THE HELL ?! “ Niall and Louis yell .

We pull away , and Harry groans annoyed .

I blush and run over to go put my shirt on .

“ So , Whats up with you guys ? “ Louis asks .

“ Were back together “ Harry shrugs .

“ YES! Niall hand over the $50 dollars “ Louis smirked .

“ What ! You guys betted against us “ I yelled .

Niall’s eyes flicker to my jeans for a second when I realised my button was still undone .

Shit , I blush again . And do them back up . I probably looked like a tomato right now ,  I blushed deeper .

“ Where’s Liam and Zayn “ Harry asks .

“ Entertaining your child while you  two make out like high schoolers . We acutely came over to see If you want to us to look after Emma , seeing at you two might need some alone time “ Niall chuckles

“ Thanks “ I smile “ You know if she ever crys for no reason its because she just a little scared . She’s just getting used to the darkness or something . That’s what the doctors said . She’s just upstairs , Ill go get her “

As I reach the stairs I see Louis high five Harry . Men .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get 18 votes and 15 comments Ill update , Promise xx

Plus , what do you think about Harry and Aliyah back together !?

~ Sharyna xx