Chapter 7 ~ All Downhill ~

Hey , Sorry for the last update :P Had school .

~ Sharyna

xx

_____________________________________________________________________

“ Im sorry , but hes is in a bad state . Only family aloud . “ The stubborn nurse said .

“ Can you at least tell  me if he’s getting better , worse ? “ I question .

“ If he doesn’t wake up on Friday , we have to take him off life support . Im sorry . “ She mumbled the last bit , not that sorry .

“ What! “ I say a bit to loud , causing some of the other people in the waiting room to stare . Tears start to form in my eyes .

“ Im sorry . Please kept your voice down . If you want more information please go and ask his doctor . Dr Nickleson . “ She says sternly .

I walk away as she mumbles something about rotten kids . I find the doctor in the cafeteria , eating his lunch I guess .

“ Hi , Im Aliyah . Im here for my friend Harry . Sorry for barging in on you in the middle of your lunch . But I have a few questions ? “ I ask .  I take the seat across from him and give him a weak smile .

“ Its fine , I could use the company . Ah Harry? “ He mumbles . As if he forgot him . “ Ah yes . Harry Styles , right ? “ I nod . “ Well his condition hasn’t gotten any better . Its as if hes dead already , but hes still breathing . Its quiet strange really . He’s on  life support as you may know , he has also been in a coma for 3 weeks . Nothings changed though “ He takes a bite of his sandwich . “ Have you visited him yet ? “ He asks .

“ No , only family . And His mum and sister Jemma are in  England right now trying to get a flight , but the weather over there in horrible and the planes aren’t flying for now . “ I say quickly .

“ Ah , well . Since your close . You might be able to get in for a bit “ He questions , thinking to himself .

“ Please! “ I beg .

“ Okay , Ill talk about it with the nurses after my lunch . Now go home and rest . “ He commands , sounding just like my mother when I was 6 .

I did look horrible though , I haven’t sleep in days . Between worring about Harry and the kids crying all night , Its quite hard to sleep .

___________________________________________________________________________________

It was Wednesday today . Harry had 2 days to wake up .  Right ?

I bumped into Dr Nickleson and he said that I was aloud to visit for as long as I want . He explained my situation to the nurses and they all agreed .

I decided to go today since yesterday I spent all day sleeping because the boys took Emma and Seth to the zoo . They were also looking after them today . They’ve been amazing these past few weeks though . Helping my with every little thing .

I put my hair in a messy bun and some blue skinny jeans and a knotted white shirt with sandals and a cute scarf , since it was cold today .

I slipped some earrings on and grabbed my bag and jumped into the car heading to the hospital . I was happy and nervous at the same time . Also scared and excited too . I felt giddy .

I found a parking spot and practically ran to the door .

“ Hello” I greet the same nurse as yesterday . “ What room is Harry Styles in ? “ I ask

“ Oh no . Your not one of those crazy fans are you , we’ve had them a lot these past few weeks “ She asked curious .

“ No no , Im the .. the girlfriend ! “ I cover up .

“ Oh yes , Dr Nickleson mentioned you  , Hes staying on the 3 floor in the intensive care . Room 346 . “ She smiled .

I ran upstairs the stairs inpatient . As soon as I saw his room number , I slowed down . What if there was no chance of saving him ? What if this was one of the last time I see him breathing ? .

I slowly open the door . As I see him , my smile fades away . All these machines and round him , hooked up to him . He also had a breathing mask on .

“ Hi Harry “ I mumble quietly as I sit beside him .

I grab his hand and start talking to him as if he was awake .

“ Hey “ I smile “ You are gonna have to wake up sometime . “ I chuckle , on the edge of tears . “ You have to meet your kids , there beautiful . They look just like you , even though the boy say they look like me . They have your hair and your smile “ I say with tears pouring down my cheeks .

“ You have to wake up “ I squeezed his hand . “  They need a dad Harry . Don’t leave them . Don’t leave before they have a chance to know you Harry . “

“ I love you Harry “ I whisper . “ I couldn’t tell you this before . Because I was scared . Scared that you would get bored of me and leave . Or you would get sick of the kids . But Im not scared anymore Harry . Come back please “ I sob .

I cry into his chest and a long , long time .

“ Please “ I whisper “ I need you “

I grasp his hand harder .

I feel a squeeze . And another one .

I didn’t know what was happening , until I realise that its Harry lightly squeezing my hand .

“ Doctor “ I yell . “ Doctor! “ I yell again .

Some one burst though the door .

Just as I hear Harry mumble something softly , so softly .

“ I need you too “

_____________________________________________________________________

Next update is when I get 10 votes and 10 comments!

But honestly , what do you think ?

xx