Chapter 6 ~ Now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me ~

Woo! 1000 reads on Only you!

~ Sharyna

____________________________________________________________________

*Aliyah’s P.O.V *

I woke to the sound of a shot, I saw a figure dodge something. I couldn’t make out the figure, my eyes were blurry.

The next thing I know is some people barge though the door. There’s about 7.

My eyes were getting tired again, the last thing I see is someone grabbing the person that shot someone.

Then I pass out again.

*Beep*  *Beep* *Beep*

I heard that over and over again. It woke me up, I was moving. Not my body, but the thing I was laying on.

I flutter my eyes, trying to open them.

“Miss Gill’s, please remain still. You are going to into surgery. You must be in a lot of pain right now. “I open my eyes to see the nurse smiling back at me.

I was in a hospital. What happened!?

Where’s Harry and Addison.

“Where are they? “ I croak, my mouth was so dry. I just hoped she knew who I was talking about.

I didn’t get an answer, a mask was put over my mouth and I was drifting off to sleep again

 **********************************************************************************************************************

“When will she wake? “ I hear the soothing voice of Liam.

Liam!?

“Hopefully soon. “ I hear Niall whisper.

Why were Niall and Liam here?

I flutter my eyes open. God they hurt. I must be tired.

I was in a hospital, the plain white wall and dull bed.

“Go get the doctor! “ Louis Yell.

All the boys were here! Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis.

Where was Harry?

I had some many questions but my throat hurt to must to speak.

“Hi Miss Gills, I’m Doctor Gerhard you must be very thirsty “The doctor Gerhard she smiled, handing me some water. “ Is completely normal after child birth though “

Child Birth?

“You children are fine. A healthy Baby boy and Girl. You may meet them as soon as possible if you want. “The doctor Gerhard asked

“But I didn’t even give birth? “ I questioned

“Yes, but you wonted say awake during your children’s birth. We had to perform surgery to get them out, or they wouldn’t have survived   . “She said.

“Oh Okay. “ I smile at her as she leaves the room.

“Where’s Harry? “ I ask the boys worried.

“We will discuss that after, now you have to meet your children “Liam smiled

The nurse came in holding two ting little things in her arms, they were wrapped in a blue and pink blanket each.