Chapter 3 ~ From The Moment I Met You Everything Changed ~

“  Hey Harry “ I say grinding my teeth together .

“Aliyah “ He said shocked . I guess the thought that I didn’t live here .

“ What do you want  ? “ I ask ,  He wouldn’t stop staring at my belly . It was kind of embarrassing . Last time I saw him I was skinny , now Im big and fat .

 “ Can we sit down somewhere Ali “ It was weird that he still used my nickname “ We need to talk Ali “ He says gesturing to my stomach .

“ Come in “ I say , he follows me to my balcony . It has an amazing view of Bondi Beach , I love coming out here when the sun is setting . Its Beautiful then .

 He sit on my table and chairs outside . This house doesn’t have a backyard , but when they kids are older . We’ll move so they can have a bit more room . I wanted to move somewhere quieter .

Sydney was just a bit to loud for me . Living in London for 18 years that makes sense .  But I sound like an old grandma when I say its too loud .

“ We need to talk about the child Aliyah “ Harry mumbled .

“ Children Harry , there twins . A boy and girl “ I correct .

“ Oh yeah . Well , what are we going to do ? I live in London . We cant really fly the kids over every weekend , now can we ? “ He protests .

I had a blank expression on my face . I didn’t really know Harry cared about them and wanted to see them . Now Im shocked .

“ We’ll I didn’t know you wanted to see them Harry “ I state .

“  Okay Aliyah , you know I just didn’t come here for the Kids . Now cut the Bullshit and tell me why you thought that I wouldn’t want to after you found out you were pregnant ? Why you left without speaking to me ? When I asked you to marry me It means that I’d stick by you no matter what . What made you think that I wasn’t happy with having kids! Tell me Ali, Why!? ‘ He questioned loudly .

“ Harry were 19 , were to young to have kids . You have a career and a perfect life . And it would’ve still been perfect even if I left . I was just trouble and everyone thought so .I left because you can have any girl in the world but you choosed to have me , Im nothing special Harry . I don’t know what manageme- “ I was going to continue but Harry cut me off .

“ I quit my job Aliyah . I quit them for you and only you . I quit being in the band because I couldn’t take the reminders of you . Its you Ali . You’re the reason I do everything . All those girls ment nothing compared to you . All the money and fame in the world was nothing compared to you and my children “  Harry said children quiet strangely , I guess he was till trying to take it in .

He quit his job . Oh my god , why the hell would he do that!?

“ Why ? “ I whisper loud enough for him to hear .

“ Isnt it obvious ? ” He whispers back

I shake my head .

“ I did it to be with the girl I love and my children and my job was getting in my way “ He looks into my eyes from across the table .

He’s was lying , why would he love me ? Im just a normal girl , he could have models , actress’s , singer’s .

“ Harry , Im tired . I think you should go “ I whisper not sure what to do .

“ Okay “ He gets out of his chair “ But if you need me or anything .  Ill staying at a friends place for a bit “ He writes down the address and phone number for me and leaves it on the counter .

“ Bye Ali , Ill see you soon “ He says as he walks out the door .

I sit back in my spot on my couch unsure what to do . I was very emtionanel right now , so I do what most girls do when they don’t know what to do . I hug my fluffy pillow and cry into it  .

__________________________________________________________________________________

I Watch romantic , sad movies all night with my Ben & Jerry ice cream . Fatty foods was my best friend right now .

I thought back to all the things Harry was done good and bad . The time here he and Louis woke me up by pouring water on me and when Harry set up a romantic picnic in the park that was across the street , it had candles and chocolate and roses . It was an amazing moment .

I remember 2 years ago my biggest worry that Harry would beat me up again in High school . We’ve both come a long way from that now . I never thought things would be like this . I thought that I was going off to collage in the fall and met a great guy . But I skipped the collage part .

I still haven’t forgotten about Anna . My best friend . I pray to her everynight , even though im not a churchy kind of girl .

As I look back on all my memories I cant stop think what Harry said about him loving me . All I could think about now though ,

Is I still love him too .

__________________________________________________________________________________

You guys have been Amazing! Nearly 200 reads! Woo

Okay , 7 Votes and 7 Comments Till the next Chapter

~ Sharyna

xx