We meet again

"I hate you, I never ever want to see you again, Never, I cant believe your doing this to me, what about are friend ship? Huh! The summer we planned together, what about school your my best friend please dont leave please" I pleaded and yell at him with all my frustration for all he is doing to me, the hate i have for him also the love, the pain, and the lose I feel right now can't be describe.

Instead of yelling back at me or explaining anything he just pulled me into his arms and let my tear flow. Right now I felt weak for crying, and Broken for what he doing to me! I started pounding my fist on his chest, he didn't complain, for some odd reason it felt like he knew how I felt, how broken I was and the pain I felt. I kept pounding on his chest and cried for what felt like hours. Then his mom came and said it was time to leave.

He walked to the door turn back one more time and there was a glimpse of hurt, pain and frustration was in his eyes. He turn around a left, not only this town but my entire life, and it felt he left for good!

***end of flash back

To this day I never seen him again. All I know is that he in a band called one direction. Which by the way, I hate cause of him! But that doesn't matter. At least I try convincing myself that.

"ELI let's go" I whined "I'm almost ready!" she said for about the 5th time.

Hi, my name is Ariana grander I'm an actress .I have 2 best-friend names are Elizabeth and Victoria. Today were going to go see 'ICE AGES 'CONTINENTAL DRIFT' so here we am waiting for Elizabeth to get dressed.

"I'm ready" Izzy came out wearing white shorts, a white tank top and a turquoise blazer white Vans, white head ban and had her Black hair curled with a darken layer of eyeliner.

"about time" I say with sigh. Unlike her I didn't over dress; I wore white skinny Jean, a white tank top, a white crop top with the words 'LOVE' in black and black converses. I had my red hair in one braided with some tucked behind my ear, and had a pair black ray bans to conclude my outfit.

Victoria was wearing a gray shirt that said 'live life loved' in white, white cardigan and gray skinny jeans and white flip-flops. Hair pulled into a bun and a silver and white side bag to top it off

We all climb into izzy's black BMW "I'm ready for some fun" Izzy yelled as I she crank up the radio. She sang along to Justin beiber; boy friend (hehehe) so I joined 'tell me watchu like ya tell me what you don't I can be your buzz light year fly across the globe' we sang Along.

Victoria pulled over in front of the theaters! I hurried out and ran as my red braid bounced on my back! We payed for are tickets bought popcorn some drinks and a candy bar. We ran inside the theater sat at the 3rd Row and waited for the movie to begin. A couple Of boys came and sat in the back all which had an thick British accent and one with an Irish accent. "I still can believe were watching this louis" one complain they started arguing. Elizabeth got mad and went over to them. "talk one more time and I'll make sure you have no babies" she said as she wink our way.

"excuse me, do you know who we are?" one asked, silly question I thought.

"well I don't care. Me and my friends are here to enjoy a movie so Shut it!!" izzy said as she made her way back to us, we high-fived each other and wait for the movie to start. I heard a one voice say "the one with the red hair looks familiar!" I turn around and said "no duh I'm Ariana Grander singer and an actress. now shush please" I said a bit harsh! I hate rude people.

"Ariana? Is that you?" a familiar voice ask.

I turn around to see the boy who once walk off on me. That left my life about 6 years ago! Who left me broken sad for days, night, weeks, months, even a year.

___________

Cliff hanger:)