Chapter 11

John's POV

Why did I have to get mad like that? This is so unlike me. I don't know why but why does he have to stir me up like this. I have never felt like this before, so why?

Everything is always because of him. When Leon transferred here, I didn't think much of it. He just happened to catch my eye. I did think he was beautiful but it's not like I like boys or anything. He looked just like a girl that I got interested, and the way he got angry was quite cute. Wait, cute? Why do I think like this?

Why did I even get mad like that? I should be used to gays, because I had some friends who were like that but...when it comes to Leon I just lose control.

He was just a normal friend to me but why was I so agitated when he is with Jack and June? I even went and touch his lips. Had I gone crazy? I mean it was soft, but still, he's a guy!

I don't even know anymore, and if he does swing that way, why isn't it me that he chose to like? Why did it have to be Jack, I'm so envious...wait, calm down!

"Get a grip of yourself!" I screamed.

"Master John?" the security said behind the doors, "Anything wrong?"

"Oh no, I'm just fine," I said sarcastically. My parents aren't home to care about me anyways, I can do whatever I want and they won't even care. If I were to die they probably won't even give a damn!

Nobody actually cares about me. Even though I feel awful in this house why does thinking about Leon blow away all my rationality. I mean I can get girls easily so why am I so hung up on Leon? This just doesn't make sense.

I curled up in my big bed and tried to think about something different but Leon's smile kept on appearing.

I wonder if Leon and Jack are really dating...

*************************

Jack's POV

...........

John has been restless for quite a while, so is Leon. I don't know what to say but I just want to make my friends feel comfortable even if it's just a little.

I don't know how but I think I knew that Leon was gay...he just seemed like it. I had a lot of friends back in middle school who were gay so I guess just by hanging out with them I could tell. He was really timid so I just wanted to approach him little by little but one day he just looked really bad, so I crossed the boundary and consoled him. I just see him as a friend but somehow I just worry about him more.

"Hey! Jack, have you seen my phone?" Emily said as she popped into my room.

"Why would I know where it is?"

"Well, you're some sort of psychic, aren't you?" she said cheekily.

I sighed, "Check the bathroom," I said to her just to shoo her away. She ran towards the bathroom.

"Oh wow, it is here!" she exclaimed as she ran past my room and went to her room. I sighed again and went out to run.

I don't know why John was like that when I said I was Leon's boyfriend. I mean he did have some friends who were gay too, so I don't know if he made that face because of something else or what but it kind of seemed like the hatred was directed towards me. John must be having problems at home as he had always had.

Worrying about others is such a pain...

****************************

June's POV

Honestly, I sighed, why is everyone so on edge? Jack and Leon are so close nowadays and Jack seems so hostile to me now. I'm so sad! Is it because of Leon? Wait, I shouldn't blame him, but John was irritated too although he doesn't get mad easily. Mimi has been restless and she would hold her phone hesitating to type anything.

I really hate this atmosphere...is there something I don't know?

Is there? Hey, is there?

...I don't know...

***************************

Mimi's POV

I can't seem to write anything to Leon. I know he is struggling but I just can't do anything. He was right, I don't understand anything. I don't know how it feels like to be denied and be called disgusting just because I like someone. I don't know but I still don't want to see my friends in pain, we were just getting close but now everything is broken. Why did Emily have to say that?

Leon must be hurting but I don't know how to help. I held onto my phone and bit my fingernails trying to think up words to say to Leon. This is so frustrating but I worry about him. June, being the typical airhead doesn't know what's going on and it's all his fault.

I know that Emily likes June but Leon also...why do people have to fall for my idiot brother. I sighed as I gripped my phone tighter.

**************************

Emily's POV

I didn't mean to hurt Leon, but I just couldn't hold in. It really does disgust me but it's Leon we're talking about. I don't really hate gays, I mean when my brother was friends with some he brought them home and it was quite normal. It's just that one time a saw one of his friends try to make a move on him and I honestly felt so uncomfortable.

Leon also like June and when it comes to June...I can get quite mean. I really like June and well Leon was pretty, of course, I'm pretty too. I'm pretty too but I had to try to be pretty but Leon can just flash a look and he can charm people. I was jealous, he is pretty in the outside and I'm pretty sure he is beautiful in the inside too.

I'm just ugly and twisted, trying to block girls and other people from liking June. I try so hard to stop them but I don't even have the courage to confess. I'm sure June just treats me like another little sister he has to take care of. June also smiles at everyone, and I know I'm not the only one who he holds dear. Why do I have to be the mean jealous character? Why...