Chapter 8

I walked out of my house and saw no sign of John, I sighed and said, "I wish the weekends would come sooner," John sneakily took a peek at me, I didn't notice him.

"What's with the gloomy face?" John asked as he pinched my cheek. I shrugged him off as I continued to walk. He came to bother me again with the same goofy face he always shows. I stopped as he ran towards me and bumped into me.

"Ow! Why did you stop?" he asked as he rubbed his sore nose. I turned to look at him, he flinched and backed up, "What?"

I looked at his handsome face that is wasted on him, "I wish my face could be all goofy and would always show a smile like you," I said softly.

"Why? I like your face right now," he smiled and patted my head, he skipped on ahead. I blushed and tears stung my eyes, he doesn't know how much that meant to me. I covered my face as a went to his side. I looked at him and smiled, he made a face of confusion and I laughed quietly.

********************

Jack clung to me as I walk next to him. I glared at him, he looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't put your arm on my shoulder," I said.

"Hmm? Why?" Jack asked as he smirked a little.

"It makes me feel short!" I answered. He laughed and patted my head.

"Hmm? What's this? why are you guys laughing?" June came up to my side. Jack stopped laughing and went back to his blank face.

I smiled unconsciously June smiled back and my heart fluttered. Jack slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me over to me, "W-what?" I said surprised. My face felt hot and my heart was beating.

Why is he doing this?

Jack leaned his face towards at me and I gulped as I looked into his cool blue eyes. I shivered and when I snapped back to reality I tried to pull myself free. Jack held on firmly to my waist, it kind of tickled so I let out a soft giggled. His face was still in front of me and he was staring at me. He smirked and let me go, he waved goodbye and went his way, my heart was beating really fast and I couldn't breathe for a moment when he let me go.

June looked at Jack then at me, "What were you guys doing? A staring contest?"

"Umm, yeah, something like that..." I said as I try to gasp for air, John came towards me out of nowhere and took me away. June was left confused as he made his way to Emily and Mimi. He glanced over at us one last time.

"John, what is it?" I asked as his hand tightened on my wrist, "Ow, you're hurting me!" he let me go and turned towards me. I flinched as he stared at me with angry eyes, "What?" I asked.

What is wrong with John? Suddenly grabbing me like that.

He stared at my scared expression and clicked his tongue, "Why..." he started off softly, "Why did you let that guy touch you!" he yelled loudly.

I stood with shock, "What?" I exclaimed, "What do you mean by that?"

"I...I don't know, okay? Just why did he have to touch you like that, I don't like it," He grimaced at his words. I was a little shock and I didn't know what to say.

Why is he saying it like that, it just makes it sound like he likes me. I shook my head to get rid of the thought.

"What are you saying? Jack and I were just fooling around," I said to him.

"Then can we fool around too?" John asked with an irritated face.

"What?" I squealed, he wraps his arm around me and I closed my eyes. I don't know why I had closed my eyes but at that moment it just seemed like the right thing to do. I felt something warm touched my lips, I winced and opened my eyes.

John had his finger on my lips and he wore a lonely expression. I was shocked, I didn't know that he could make that face, but I mean I don't know anything about him. I pushed his arms away, "Stop fooling around," I said as I walked away from him. I had to get away or else he would see my face and that would be bad.

He pulled me back and I sighed, I turned his way and was going to say something but was cut off.

"Why...Why are you making that face?" he asked.

"Same goes for you," I said as I looked at his bright red face, it made me almost laugh. I pulled his arm away, "I have to go to the bathroom," I said as I ran away from him. My heart was beating and I couldn't process the events that had happened. Why was John like that?

I already knew the answer but I pretended not to. I don't know why but it was because I didn't want to feel this way.

I sighed and covered my face, this kind of feels like my old school.

********************

After school I walked out really fast to avoid John, I ran home as fast as I could. My face was hot, I didn't know if it was because of the events that had happened or just because I was running.

"I don't know anymore, I don't know who to like!" I holler in the empty house. It didn't seem empty though, because my mother came out of the kitchen and looked at me.

"What? Love problems?" she said as she grinned.

"What? Umm...mom? Why are you here?" I asked as I blushed and tried to hide my embarrassment.

"Maybe it was to hear my son talk about love problems," she said as she laughs loudly. I blushed and went upstairs. I can't believe my mother heard that, I could die from embarrassment. I hope she doesn't ask about it.