My Hot CEO Chapter 32:

OMG WE MADE IT TO OVER 210K AND 639 FOLLOWERS. FOLLOW ME YOU GUYS!

***************

I know I could have got a Justin gif, but how sexy does Chris Brown look in the video and gif I put? ->

Eleanor's POV:

"Babe, its work, I gotta take this call." Daniel says loud enough in my ear for me to hear.

I nod and tell him I'd be in the restroom. I quickly ran through the sweaty bodies to get away from Justin's glaring eyes.

As I'm about to reach the door to the restrooms, I'm harshly pushed up against a wall as a body pressed into mine.

"I thought you had to work tonight."

I gulped hard and looked at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He says through gritted teeth with his eyes blazing.

"I-I c-came after I finished work."

"Why are you here?" He hisses.

"I finished all of my work and Maliah invited us all out to come clubbing."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He loosens his grip on me just a bit.

"It was a last minute thing. I didn't even know I'd be coming." I say honestly. I really didn't. I thought I wouldn't finish my work in time.

He sighs and put his forehead against mine, opening and closing his eyes. My tense figure relaxed against the wall.

"What're you doing now?"

"Going back to see if Daniel's back," I say awkwardly.

He clenches his jaw and looks out at the crowd. "I saw you two."

"I didn't know you'd be here." I say with an honest look in my eyes.

He nods and gets off of me. I go to walk away and he grabs my hand. "Where are you going?"

"Like I just said, I'm going to see if Daniel is back yet."

"Don't stay with him, come stay with me."

"Um...I think that hoe you had on your lap is awaiting your arrival." I laugh, even though it actually hurt seeing them, but I think the alcohol helped with my emotions.

"You saw that?"

"Yep." I lick my lips. "I'll see you around Justin."

And with that I walk away from the abandoned hallway into the crowd of sweaty bodies. I got lost in the people and got gripped a few times by a few perverts, but managed to get away from them.

A few minutes later I had already found Daniel and we were standing at the bar with his arms around me. We were laughing about how his mother had a mental break down today. His face was in my neck as his body vibrated with laughter. We kissed here and there showing a little affection towards each other.

He was about to kiss me again when my phone when off. I put my finger on his lips and smirked. "Hold the thought."

He chuckled and kissed my finger. I brought my phone out of my pocket as Daniel let go to talk to the bartender. I'm pretty sure their mates.

Stop letting him touch you like that! -Justin

I look over at him to see him glaring straight at us completely ignoring the hoe touching his chest and kissing his ear.

Stop looking at us! Isn't that hoe on your lap pleasuring you enough?! -Eleanor

You'd give me far more pleasure. -Justin