My Hot CEO Chapter 15

Gif of Justin face in this chapter ->

This chapter deleted and I just re-wrote it so it might be bad.

Blake and I were in our cubical working on a few things we had to get done. I was editing my article on Justin while he was doing the job he was assigned to do this month.

We had finished our coffees so I offered to go refill them.

I made my way to the break room with our coffee mugs, smiling at a few co workers as I did.

I walked into the break room to see Lisa get a muffin and sit down in a seat at the table we had in here.

"Hey Lis." I smile at her as I walk to the coffee machine.

"Hey, El." She smiles back, over the rim of her coffee mug.

I looked at her muffin on the table and my stomach grumbled at the sight of it. I still hadn't eaten lunch yet and I was really hungry.

I left the coffee mugs and walked over to her to stand and pout in front of her as she was about to take the first bite of her muffin.

She stopped mid way and looked up to see my pouting face. She have me a questioning glance then looked to see my eyes transfixed on the muffin in her hand.

She sighs knowing I wouldn't give up on asking for a bite and puts the muffin down. She puts her hand up for me to get it but snatches it back when I try take it making me frown.

"One bite only," she warns. "You and Blake always eat my food along with everyone else's."

I roll my eyes at the true statement and take the muffin out of her hand. I rip a chunk from it and gradually stuff it in my mouth. I put so much in my mouth I could barely chew down the blueberry goodness.

My phone started ringing so I gave her the muffin back and reached in pocket to retrieve my phone. Without looking at the caller ID, I swiped answer and put the phone to my ear as I walked to the coffee mugs on the bench near the bin.

"Hello?" I say but it comes out muffled so you could barely understand my words due to the fact I was still chewing my muffin.

"Eleanor?"

"Speaking," I say a little clearer as I chew the blueberry goodness.

"Are you like giving somebody a blow job or something?" Asks Justin.

I choke on the muffin before I can swallow it and bend over to spit it into the bin as I try get over the food that went down the wrong pipe.

I cough a little and straighten myself out. "Must you always make me choke somehow?"

"Not my fault my words have such an effect on you." I could just see the smirk on his face.

"Anyway, what posses you to call me at this fine hour of the day, Mr. Bieber?"

"Well Ms. Lopez I want you to come to my office so we can go to lunch."

I bite back a smile and turn around so Lisa doesn't see me. "Well I don't know Mr. Bieber, are you asking or demanding?"

He chuckles at my usual teasing line. "Nope, you don't have a choice. I wanna see your arse in my office in exactly an hour."

"Of course." I laugh. "Alright Mr. Bieber, I'll see you then."

"Looking forward to it, Ms. Lopez."

I hung up and jumped around a little due to the excitement he provides me with.

I turn around and stop my excitement immediately as I see Lisa smirk knowingly at me.

"Don't even, Lisa." I take my coffee mug and Blake's with me as I leave the break room. I practically skip to my office and place the mugs on the table before getting my bag.