My Hot CEO Chapter 25:

Gif of Daniel looking at Eleanor on the red carpet and youtube video of a scene in the story. ->

I observed my outfit in the mirror and sighed. It was a great outfit, but I wasn’t up for going out tonight.

Justin hasn’t talked to me since he dropped me off at work yesterday. I don’t know why, but my mood goes down when he’s mad at me. It hurts when we don’t talk.

I grabbed my clutch and walked out of my room. Wolf whistles sounded through the apartment and I laughed, curtsying.

There on my couch was Maliah, Logan and Blake. They were all dressed in onesies and cuddled up together under the blanket whilst food was scattered all around them.

I frowned at them and went to sit in the love seat.

“What’s wrong, Elle Bear?” Logan frowns.

“I wanna stay home and cuddle with you guys all night.” I pout. “My onesie is way more glamour’s then this overpriced dress and these heels.” They all giggled and agreed with me.

“We’ll still be here after you come back.” Maliah grinned.

“Yeah so, will Bieber’s awaiting mouth.” Blake smirked.

He got up and lied down on top of Maliah.

“Oh my god Justin faster,” Maliah moans.

“Grip my hair,” Blake growls playfully.

Maliah grips his hair and he groans leaving sloppy kisses all over her neck.

“Guys you have it all wrong.” Logan shook his head in disappointment.

“Thank you, Logan.” I sighed.

“He was in between her legs.” He smirked. They all broke into fits of laughter while I blushed in embarrassment.

“You’re the biggest dicks I’ve ever met.” I frown.

“I’m sure Justin has a big dick.” Blake smirks, mimicking my words, from the first day he showed me what Justin looks like in our cubical at Grayson Global.

“Fuck you.”

“Pretty sure that’s Justin’s job.” Maliah smirks, causing them to keep up with their laughing fest.

“Guys.” I groan. “Will you all stop? Ugh, I knew I shouldn’t have told you, immature fucks.” I groan.

“Alright, alright, we’ll stop.” Blake laughed and I sighed gratefully. “But I’m sure as hell Biebers tongue didn’t stop.” Once again the weirdos I call my best friends broke into fits of laughter.

“I need knew friends.” I sigh, rubbing a hand over my face.

“Just like you needed new panties when Bieber-”

“Say another word and I will chop your dick off and feed it to Mrs. Stinson’s dog down the hall.” I growl.

“You said you’d never bring that up again.” He glared at me.

“Just like you immature fuckers said you would stop bringing up my sexual experience with Bieber?” I cock an eyebrow up.

*Knock knock*

“Oh, I’ll get it.” Maliah grinned. “I need some eye candy after seeing Blake naked.” She shuddered and ran to the door.

“Don’t act like you didn’t like it.” He yelled after her.

Blake looked over at Logan and bit his lip as Logan looked down with flushed cheeks. Okay, what the fuck?

“Damn, Mr. Grayson. Excuse me, but you lookin’ fine as hell tonight.” Maliah whistled. Expect Maliah to flirt with my date.