My Hot CEO Chapter 9:

Eleanor's outfit on the side -->

I walked into work the next day feeling refreshed and relaxed after my day off with Blake yesterday. I was also quite nervous because today was the day of Justin’s photo shoot for my feature. I’m not sure how everything will go down but hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Daniel wasn’t at work because he was at a business meeting with a few other companies. I honestly hope he pops into work today. Blake was running an errand so he wasn’t with me. Unfortunately Ashley was here today so she would definitely try and talk to Justin.

When I walk in on the set of Justin’s photo shoot I say hi to couple of my co-workers on the way to the refreshment table. I couldn’t go to Starbucks to get my usual coffee so I decided to just make one when I get to work.

I poured the hot coffee into a cup, took a sip, closing my eyes in the process.

“This skirt is doing your ass wonders,” somebody whispered in my ear.

Before I could swallow the hot coffee, I spit it out as fast as I drank it. The cause of this was none other than Justin Bieber himself.

I grabbed a napkin, wiped my chin and checked to see if it went on my denim shirt. Making sure I looked presentable, I turned around and faced the devil himself.

Justin was wearing black slacks that did his legs wonders. A white dress shirt adorned his muscular chest and a simple black suit jacket. He looked stunning as always and I’d never get sick of the sight of him in a suit, although it made me wonder if he ever dresses casually.

“Why must you always make me choke or spit out my drink?” I say irritated.

“That’s all you babe,” he smirks. “You just can’t control being around me.”

I roll my eyes and proceed in telling him what will go down today. “Today you’ll have three outfit changes and will take a few different shots in each. Your outfits for the shoot are right down there,” I point to a door behind the set of the shoot.

He nods and looks back at me. “So did Mr. Grayson enjoy removing your flawless body from the sexy white dress you wore on Saturday?”

“That’s none of your business,” I say coldly.

“Aw, bad sex?” He mocks.

“Your questions are highly inappropriate, and I suggest you keep this professional and not ask about my personal life,” I say sternly. “Now please go change into your first costume change.”

“I can ask you about anything I please,” he says taking a step too close to me. “And I honestly don’t think that what you and I will have will be anything but a professional relationship.”

Before I could comprehend what he said, he walked down the hall to his dressing room to change into his first outfit.

What the fuck did he mean by that? I swear he is the biggest mind fuck.

A few minutes later the photographer walks in and starts setting up his equipment.

Before I can go and greet him Lisa stops me. “I think Justin needs help with his suit. Go to the dressing room and see if he needs assistance.”

I nod and make my way down the hall where he was currently getting dressed. I knock on the door, clearing my throat. “Justin…You okay in there? Do you need anything?”

“Uh…Yes please. The shirt buttons are a bit stubborn,” he replies.

“Okay. Open the door,” I chuckle.