Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

The plane started to shake. Heather came out from the captains box and said " Im sorry were just exspirencing some turbulance . It should be over in just a little bit , I would like fro you to remain calm" she told us professionaly with a fake smile and then she was gone.

Yeah I know your probably thinking why are we on a plane ... Well if youy weren't so dense you would know that we are on a plane going home. Well Nate was going home ... He just didn't know that when we left that I was going to my friends house when we got off this plane.

They found out that we were faking it .

It was hard not to cry but Nate's a good actor ... I guess I am too , this island had me thinking that I was actualy in love with this carpet muncher.

Thinking that I was inlove with him ... hoping it ... wishing it.

A tear fell from my eye as I thought about what could never be. Why didn't he love me?

Nate pulled me onto his lap when the plane stopped shaking rubbing my back and soothing me.

How can the cause of your pain try to soothe yuor pain away even with such a small gesture it was still hurting you. How did we end so screwed up?

"I hate hurting you mia" Nate whispered into my hair

"Then stop it ..." I whimpered back at him. We'd be back home in a few hours ... Might as well enjoy them.

They had another couple coming in to fill for us.

HOURS AGO

So here we are on island Mainonce again doing another competion .

Poetry

All the other's had already went up me and Nate were the last ones to go. The reick was : The girls come up with a poem and the boys act them out

Sounds easy right ? Well it was to me anyway.

"Mia and Nate your " Called Heather with a warm smile 

She's so kind . I think shes rooting for me and Nate

I got up and started " I have found my ridiculed head to be full of to many words"started.

Nate pretended to mock himself and them make his head biggr them eventually pop from having so many words in it.

" I find it hard to concentrate is becoming a motion sickness including blur".

Nate pulled at his hair in fustration and began to spin with his eyes closed. He stopped and faked puked(without noise of cours) then began to walk like he was blind.

"I have no scrabbled and scrunched and washed out my brain, in hopes that I can avoid the impending insane".

I stopped watching Nate as the words flew out my mouth like I already knew what I was going to say.

"So here i will lay all my weapons of war,the prose,the vocab,the fancy sentences I deplore,I wont spell check and may make up a few things,they may seem outrageus;but then again they may seem quite tame.There will be no,No form iit will go fast".

"As if you could outrun me!!!" Nate shouted causing me to jump in fright.

"So pay it mind do not read and think,just let the words attack you like when Britney Spears sings".

"Would you hold it against me"!? Nate said it like he had a nasal infection.

"These are my thoughts graffitied on this wall", I finished.

Nate began to snap like they do in the poetry clubs.

We won from from ellimination again that night.