Team Ecstasy

"Okay, my name is Heather, and today I'll be your personal flight attendant."

We were on a private jet headed to the Caribbean island. I looked around again, taking notice that me and Nate were the only two on the plane. It had been at least 6 hours and Nate kept trying to feel me up.

"Nate and Mia, we lied about two small things," she said looking at us apologetically.

I stared at her as my stomach churned. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, there is no 3.7 million dollars involved," she said with a smile.

NO MONEY!?

"No money?" asked Nate looking confused more than ever.

"Oh, there is money - about 17.3 million extra thoug!h" she said.

My jaw fell to the floor as I stared at her, shocked.

20 mil!!

"The woman funding the money dosen't believe in love, and wants to see it up close. And she knows a lot of people wouldn't come unless money was involved, and she couldn't go and tell that she was putting 20 million dollars on the line just to prove a point because than you would have a hell of a lotta couples comming and faking a relationship just to get the money," she explained.

"What would happen to the people if two people pretend to be in love to get the money? What would happen then?" Nate asked.

Curiousity ran through me as I focused on Heather more.

"They would be eliminated and looked down on. We can't really do much about a couple pretending." she said, with another smile.

"And whats the other thing?" I asked

"Oh yeah ... that.... We are taking you to a private Island. What ever you name your team will become the name of your island. There are 5 small islands surrounding the main island, were you will be judged."

I nodded my head. "Teams?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. See, you will be on TV, so people will vote on who they think is really in love, but they will have to in text the team's name to that team's number."

"So we're gonna be on TV?" Nate asked

She nodded her head "Yeah."

Ok, well... that was a shitload to take in!

********************************************************1 hour later********************************************************

"Nate, stop it!" I snapped at him for what seemed like the hundredth time.

His hand traveled up my leg to my inner thigh. I slammed my legs together just in time before he started touching me and and I couldn't top myself from ravaging at him like an animal.