Next period ,First Elimination

2 weeks later

Nate's P.O.V

"Touch em' again, and your next period will be coming out of your face!" Miana shouted to Mona as I dragged her back by her waist, scrunching up my nose to try and stop the bleeding.

Mona laid on the ground, rolling around in agony as I tried to drag Miana to our yacht.

I prayed that we didn't get eliminated tonight.

*Earlier that day*

"Give it to me!" Miana shouted at me. "I'm so fucking wet! Give it to me now" Mia shouted.

"Back off Mia, the umberellas mine!" I said, laughing as I ran to the yacht without her.

It was around 8 am, and I wanted to take Mia on a ride around the Islands before we got back for the couple games and then the first elimination. Yes, I was dreading it because, the only thing me and Mia had done since we had been there was fight and fuck. I'm not sure if thats love. I love Mia though, she's just too stupid to see it. Sometimes I wonder if she needs space to see if she'll miss me while I'm gone. Anyway, today was our first elimination and I had to make sure that they thought that we were in love. We needed that money.

-Mia's POV

I'm pissed off, but not because of obvious fuckin' reasons. I had a dream about a little girl I know I could never have!

And I'm walking in the rain!

*DREAM*

I watched as the little girl sat at the island eating cereal, watching Dora the explorer.

"Say map," Dora commanded.

"Map," I heard Niana say, moving her long, curly, black hair out of her hazel eyes with a small, tanned hand. She took another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

Niana?

"Louder! Say Map!" persisted little Boots.

"Fucking map!" Nia shouted while knocking her bowl of cereal to the ground.

"Niana!" I shouted. "Watch your mouth! Is Dora making you do things you dont wanna do Nia-Bear?"

An older Nathan cooed "Baby thats peer-pressure, just say no," he said with a large smile.

What the fuck? Peer pressure? Dora and Boots?

She waved her hand to me dismissively. "Sorry Moma." Oh, now you notice me?

Moma? Mom? Mother.... Omg, I'm a birth-giver!!

*End of dream*

I popped out of bed, head butting Nate, because he was 'oh-so-casually' leaning over me while I slept, like the pervert he was!

And he thought I was PMS-ing...he could suck my di-

Nate's POV

I watched as Mia got on the boat, soaking wet. Her purple dress clung to her body like a second skin, making me jealous.

"Bitch!" she shouted at me.

I looked at her, a little shocked, but my eyes held - untamed and amused.

"Hoe!" I retorted.

"Dick!"

"Pussy!"

"Asshole!"

"Tramp!"

"Trick!"

"Dike!"

"Fag!"