54

"i like you minji."

his voice kept playing on repeat on her head as she laid on her bed.

thinking back from what happened earlier, she can't believe she just cried so vulnerably like that. she wasn't like that before. she'd never cry just because she thought almira and hyunjin were still together because she knew better than crying about it. but the thought of betrayal from hyunjin and yoshihiro got the most of her emotions.

shaking off her thoughts, her cheeks were tinted in light pink after remembering his confession.

/flashback/

"i like you minji"

her eyes widened at his words. yes, she heard he liked her before, but she never heard it from him personally until now.

"what?"

"i still like you a lot. i know i was an idiot for not even saying anything the time you asked for apology. i even wanna punch myself because it's suppose to be me who should apologize, not you. i hurt you a lot more than you did with me." hyunjin's eyes wouldn't take off at minji's.

"yeah. i guess you did hurt me harder. but it's okay now. let's start over again." minji flashed a smile on her wet face.

hyunjin couldn't help but smile and get so giddy that he pulled minji in for a hug.

/end of flashback/