50

"where is yoshihiro?" minho asked, driving his younger sister to a hotel she wanted to stay in.

"he wanted to explore." she shrugged, texting yoshi the address of the hotel she decided to booked for them both.

don't get it wrong, she was just following his orders. but she is strong enough to refuse his touches ever since.

"okay stay safe sis." minho uttered before she hummed in response and closed the car door.

a moment after finding their room, she plopped down the bed and opened the television for some good stuff. after an hour, someone knocked on the door.

opening the wooden door, yoshihiro appeared in front of her as she opened it wider for him to enter.

"did you bring the laptop?" he asked.

"hmm." minji opened the laptop and placed it on her lap before opening skype and contacted someone.

after the other line picked up, they immediately greeted.

"hey mrs. azuma! we're having fun here." minji uttered as she flashed a smile to the old yet pretty woman.

"that's good! how are you so far?"

"doing well, doing well." yoshi said before sneaking his arms around minji's waist from behind, giving the old woman a good show of their so called love.

yes, everything is just a show.

after the call, her smile instantly faded as she closed the gadget.

yoshi was just looking at her while leaning his arm on the bed for support.

"come here." he commanded.

"why should i?"

"i said come here." with that, he pulled her delicate hand and made her stumble over the bed and under his arms.

"let go of me." she said, attempting to free herself.

"not until i get a kiss." he forced himself close to her but minji kept turning ger head sideways to avoid him.

everything they did is only for a good show for both party's parents. it was some company stuff they had to do.

"i said let me go." minji used her knee to kick the man above her before going to the bathroom and locking it.

neither of them even loved each other. it's just a forced relationship.

but there was something inside that told minji he likes her for a bit. he was always there when she felt down. but he was kind of violent too which made her hate him in a way.

he was probably the only guy who likes her for a bit genuinely. and that kept lingering on her mind. maybe they really are meant to be together but aren't just communicating.

maybe they do like each other but just won't admit it. like her and hyunjin from before.