37

"i expected better from you. you were a lie after all. hope your conscience slaps you one day."

those words resonated in his brain once more before realizing his eyes were on hers all the time since she decided to show up. his mind was blank after she confessed herself to him that even when the blondie kissed him, he was oblivious of it. he didn't know what happened next until he thought of her eye shedding only a tear after the heart piercing statements.

he shook his head and faced almira with an unpleasant look in his face.

"who told you to kiss me? what made you think you could say those words to her, huh?" the anger of his voice made her flinch.

"well i-i thought you didn't want her here?" she stammered. "besides, this is suppose to be our date. that fatty doesn't belong here. she should know her place, ugh disgusting pig." her last sentence was like a whisper yet it made its way to hyunjin's ears clear and sound ang made the boy fist the wooden table. almira jolted from her seat and asked him why he did that.

"you should know your place. and do not ever call her fatty or else you will regret it all your life." his voice was rather calm but fierce. fierce enough to make almira bow to him as he left her all alone.