49

wearing a black top and white skirt, minji made sure her clothing fit perfectly with her shaped body.

she heaved out a sigh after remembering the things from before. minji made her way out from her room to outside where minho was waiting by his car.

"let's go." minji said as she went in the car, off to the park for her welcome back bonding thingy.

arriving at their destination, they went out of the car and headed to the big table were the rest of their friends waited, except for hyunjin.

chae, chan, woojin, changbin, jisung, jeongin, seungmin and felix were there. they waved to them both before ordering food on the outdoor restaurant.

chae was the one who felt so emotional after seeing her best friend for so long. of course since it's minji's welcome party yoshihiro had to be there.

ironically, he arrived as hyunjin did as well but they came from diferent directions.

the moment yoshi noticed hyunjin sitting down on the table with them after greeting the rest had him confused.

"aren't you the one from the cafe?" the japanese guy asked.

"yeah." hyunjin casually answered, putting his lips in a straight line and made his dimple evident from the side.

"you're a friend of hers?" looking to minji who looked down as their eyes connected, yoshi asked the younger boy.

"yes i am."

"then why did she say she didn't know you?"

cutting the conversation, seungmin said, "she probably was just saying jokes to him. she's very funny ever since, you know. she throws jokes at us that hurt our feelings too."

minji on the other hand still looked straight at the ground, avoiding eye contact with anyone until the conversation ended with yoshihiro hummed as he understood the whole topic.

the small get-together ended. yoshi and minji walked side by side behind everyone else. and as for hyunjin, well, he was behind them.

hyunjin's eyes and ears were always on the two. it made him confused as to why the couple were barely communicating. all this time minji kept on looking around but from yoshi.

after 5 minutes of walking around the place, he heard them talking.

"you guys go ahead i wanna explore some things." he said as minji just nodded.

with his hands on his pocket, hyunjin followed the guy after making sure minji went in the car safely.

without making any sound and like a spy, he followed yoshi heading to somewhere he knows so well.

the loud bass sound resonated far from the place as colored lights illuminated the surroundings. people of different clothings came to the place.

hyunjin wondered as to why yoshihiro would have went to this place when only those who have special access can go and enter the place.

his eyes darted from yoshihiro going inside to a lady wearing a black fitting dress and high heels and called her out before running to her.

"almira!"

oops she back momma