💕o n e💕

I carefully draw a beautiful curve with the liner on my eyes. Then I roll my eyes as I take a last glaze over the list:

Eye Shadow- done

Blush- done

Curl your hair- done

Lipstick- done

Eye Liner- done

High Heels- done

I sigh as I look at the last item...

Short Black Sexy Dress- DONE

I look at myself in the mirror. How can a dress be so low? It's almost revealing my no-no areas. I hate this dress.

"Hon, are you done? We really should get going!" mom shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah, mom, I'm done." I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs.

"Aw, baby, look at you. My pretty little daughter. Did ya do all the things that was written in the list, sweetie?"

"Yeah, mom, I did. And I really regret it."

Mom pinches my cheek, "I know, hon. You always do."

Welcome to my world. And just for a quick info, MY WORLD SUCKS. Well, just take a look at this:-

Mom: A woman just 16 years older than me. Had boys in her school get insane after her. Dated 16 boys after dad left. And has a sick rule: BE THE SEXIEST.

Alan: A man with hot packs, and my asshole brother. Has been rejected 13 times. Dated 24 girls this month. Drinks much, works less. Likes to watch girls in the gym. Has a secret collection of 120 girl movies and how to get a girlfriend.

Adam: Younger bro. He's just 13, but fuckingly has three girlfriends. A senior, a junior, and his classmate. Hates studying, likes writing notes to Alan of how to get a girlfriend.

Pam: My older sister with an unamusing boyfriend, Duke. Likes sexiness, hates pimples and fashion disasters. Idol of mom's fashion sense. Has a secret crush on Mom's last date, Larry.

May: Oh hey, it's me. Not any of type mentioned above. Has zero boyfriends and doesn't need one. Sleeps while watching romantic movies (cause they suck), likes to eat and read. Yup, she's a total nerd. Does she wear specks? No, she doesn't. Greatest fear- SLEEPING WITH A BOY.

"Whoa, what the fuck are you wearing?!" Pam screams as she enters the room.

"Uh, a black dress that's way too short? You hate it too, right?" I reply, delight that at least someone hates it too.

"Yeah, I do. I mean, who the heck wears a dress so long?!" she cries, "and why's it a high-neck?"

She comes closer and rips off my high-neck, revealing almost the whole fucking set of my boobs. "Fuck it, Pam, fuck it..." I mumble as I clench my fists.

"Duh, thanks. Now let's just get going." She walks out of the room. I sigh and march out the room too.

Mom and the others stride out of the car, forgetting all 'bout me. I shrug and stroll out too. I walk over to mom who is busy talking with a chubby man with bushy brows and large lips.

"Bob! How's it going, man?!"

"Fine, Gigi, fine. It looks like you bought your kids?"

"Yeah, this is Alan, my eldest kid. Then there's Adam and Pam...and this, is my daughter- May."

He looks at me with a dirty smirk. "Fucking tastic!" I utter.

"Let's head towards the bar, shall we?" he says and moves ahead with my family. Wow, I can't believe they overlooked me again!

Nevertheless, I stride towards the car. I ain't gonna drink and be a messy chick in here, am I? I sigh and stand near the car with no key in my hand. Maybe I should just stick with my fam; this place's men are seriously drunk.

"May, get your ass in here!" Mom wails to me while shaking her booty on the dance floor.

"I...I'm fine here, mom!" I cry to her and she shrugs. I look around to find everyone dancing their butts off. I just wish I knew how to dance.

"Wanna dance?" a boy comes out of nowhere and asks. His eyes were concealed behind a mask; but all I know is that they were blue.

"No, I hate dancing. And why're you wearing a mask, dude?" I ask, looking in his warm eyes.

"I-I....It's for...the waiters! Yeah, the waiters. I'm a waiter!" he weirdly chuckles. "Anyways, next time don't lie to me."

"Lie? About what?" I interrogate.

"That you hate dancing. I know you don't know how to dance, do you?" he retorts.

That's awkward, how'd he know that!?!

"H-how can you tell that? You have no evidence!" I exclaim, hiding the true myself into undercover.

"Well, you're wearing heels that look old; like it's your sister's or somethin'. This means, you've never bought a pair of heel, nor have you come to any exclusive party before. And if you haven't been to any party before, that means you never had a chance to dance before. Preferably, you're just scared of dancing now, cause you never tried it!" he replies.

"Hmm, but what if my heels were just tight and that's why I've to wear these? How'd you compare then, boy?" I cross my arms, waiting for his response.

He giggles, "Then I'll say that you're lying again. Cause you've never been to a party and your outfit clearly shows that."

"My outfit?"

"Yup, you're dragging it down like every ten sec!"

I look at my hand, and realize he's right. I do pull it down like every sec!

"You observe a lot, don't you, waiter?" I glaze at him with a sneer.

"That's my job, girl." He grins.

"I dunno why a waiter would observe, but okay." I shrug. "I'm May, by the way. And you're?"

"I-I...I'm...Will. Yeah, you heard it right; it's Will." Says he. "Besides, will you dance with me if I clarify it to you?"

"Sure." I smile. He takes my hand and we move towards outside.

"Um, the dance floor's there. Where are you taking me to?"

"To the back garden. Where there'll be no crazy music and all." He laughs. I giggle too; it isn't really as bad as I was expecting to be.

"Now, come a little closer and put your hand on my shoulder." He coaches.

I almost trip but he pulls me before landing my butt on the grass. "I think you should remove those absurd heels." He instructs. I throw them aside and do as he says.

"See now you get it. Let's try again with music this time..." he pulls a speaker from his coat pocket and connects his phone to it. Subsequently, he plays an appeasing song, and we dance.

I lean towards him for a kiss, but he recedes from doing so. "Sorry, I-I gotta go..." he runs off without a smudge.

That is why I hate boys. Stupid, insane and a great heartbreaker- that's what they are. I scowl, wear my heels and take off. I JUST HATE LOVE!

I manage somehow to walk to the bar, but beforeI could even move in, someone injects me in the neck and I black out...