Chapter Four

Mrs Keyes knew how badly Kayla wanted to have a chance to name her baby sister.''Her name will be Blue.''said Kayla,after noticing the little blue eyes,bright as sapphires.''And Blue it shall be,''said Mrs Keyes.''My baby Blue,named by Kayla!''

Soon,the girls turned eight.As usual,Kayla wanted to go over to Leah's house to celebrate her birthday.Mrs Imogen invited Kayla in.She noticed Leah had invited Susan,May and her cousin,Florence.''It's not going to be private both of us together now,''whispered Leah.Kayla growled.''I WANT ONLY TWO OF US!''she screamed.Leah covered her ears in fright.''Calm down,dearie!It's your birthday and you should behave.''said Mrs Imogen sternly.''NO !''roared Kayla.And so her 8th birthday did not go smoothly.Susan and May shook their heads in disapproval.Florence patted kayla.''Calm down,''she said in her soft voice.Kayla stood sulking as their cake was being shared.She still did not brighten up when she got her birthday present.It was a little toy bunny.

''I heard how  your behaviour was like,Miss Kayla Danni Keyes,''said Mrs keyes when kayla came home.But Kayla ignored her mother and just glared at the bunny.''From Leah?''asked Albert,gazing at the stuffed toy.Kayla nodded.''Cute,''said Mark.