Chapter 2

"Wait..So you're saying the bartender Phil sold his soul to a demon...but the demon doesn't kill him, instead he rips open every co-worker's neck?" Sam was confused. These things never happened. Dean tried to reassure him.

"Yes. But now guess what. The bartender made the deal 5 years ago. What demon makes a deal that only lasts 5 years?" Now Sam was even more confused. "What? I don't know, please tell me!" Dean cracked a smile and looked over to Cas.

'Oh my god when they start staring at each other again I'm gonna throw up.' But Dean quickly looked back at Sam. "We found out that Phil has been married now for ten years." Cas continued. "Yes, her name is Monica Johnson. We did some research and apparently, she's had a crush on Phil since highschool.."

Sam opened his mouth to say something but closed it again when Dean continued. "That means she must've made a deal too." Sam frowned and this time he spoke up. "But that doesn't explain why the demon is killing every employee instead of Phil's wife." Dean shot a quick glance at Cas. "Yes, we also didn't know what that means. Until Cas informed me about some..loopholes."

He nodded at Cas as a sign for him to continue. "What Dean means is that his wife offered the demon the souls of their employees instead of her own. At this time Phil's already owned that bar and she just promised the demon the souls of every single employee." Sam was even more confused as Cas said that.

"But is this allowed? I mean, don't demons have rules to follow?" "Yes, of course. I think the demon just kinda wants to do his own thing.." They sat there for a while and made plans on how they were going to solve that case. At some point, Sam automatically checked his watch and quickly stood up. With that movement he earned a confused look from Dean that said as much as 'What's going on'.

Before someone could ask, Sam spoke up. "Umm I forgot to tell you that Charlie is coming over in thirty minutes." Dean opened his mouth in surprise. He clearly didn't expect visitors today. "Anyway we'll be having dinner together and she also planned something for afterwards. I don't know what exactly so don't ask me." Before Dean could protest, Sam disappeared into the kitchen to cook something.
---------------------------------------------------------
Exactly 30 minutes later there was a knock on the front door. Dean went to open it and was greeted with a tight hug from his friend. He smiled at her, his eyes shining. She was one of his closest friends and he really missed her.

If he only knew that she was here to set him up with Cas. Dean led her into the kitchen and as soon as they went through the door they were embraced by the smell of fresh apple pie. Dean cracked a smile. "You even made a pie?"

Not that he'd complain. He loved pie and when there was an opportunity to eat some, he'd take it. Sam just laughed as he hugged Charlie. She winked at him and he started grinning. Dean didn't seem to notice what was going on between them and headed for the dining room to sit down. Cas soon joined him and watched him as he grabbed a beer.

"I'll take one too.", he said and Dean frowned but he didn't protest and reached for another bottle. Right when he sat down, Sam and Charlie entered the dining room with two big plates full of burgers. Everyone grabbed one and dug in. They ate in silence for a while but after a couple of minutes Charlie wanted to share her plan with them.

"Okay I know what we could do after dinner." Dean raised an eyebrow at her as a sign for her to continue. Apparently she changed her mind and decided to make a secret out of it. "Oh I'm not gonna tell you now. But I promise it's going to be great!"

She grinned at Sam. Dean and Cas exchanged looks as soon as they noticed that Sam knows exactly what she'd planned. Why wouldn't they tell them? They continued eating and after Dean had put all the dirty plates in the dishwasher, they sat down on the couch in the living room. Charlie stood up to get the boys' attention. "Okay time to tell you guys about my plan for tonight!"