The New Girl Gets The Alpha As Her Mate 13

Jace's POV

"Hey" I said quietly as I extended my hand to help her up. "I am Jace" I said a little bit louder. She didn't grab my hand so I tried to look smooth by running my hand through my hair. "So what is your name?"

No Answer

"Can you speak?" I asked suddenly worried that she was a mute.

"Of course" she said a little bit shaky, but her voice was angelic. "Where am I?" she asked looking around.

"You are actually at my house, funny story, you see, uhh, do you remember anything?"

"No, not really, but I saw my dress, or I am assuming that was my dress, and it was torn, so I am assuming I had an accident" she said looking at me for answers.

"Well, what is your name?" I said, hoping to trigger something,

"I remember Serena and Nicolette, but since I am not sure which one is my name, you pick" she said sounding a little bit scared.

"I like both, but Nicolette suits you better" I said grinning from ear to ear.

"I think I agree" she said smiling back.

"Well I am sure your parents miss you, do you know where you live?"

"No, I don't remember anything but my names and that dress" she said fingering her hair and frowning again.

"Well do not worry. I will be there for you all the way until we find out who you are. I will help you get home. Then I will still be there for you, for hopefully a long time" I said extending my hand again. She looked at it skeptically but reached out and took it with her small hand.

"So, Nicolette, would you like to go get some clothes on?" I said looking at her standing there in all her glory with just my t-shirt on. She suddenly realized what she was wearing and she turned around to bolt back up the stairs, but I guess she was still shaky because her foot caught the stair above her. She would have fallen if it were not for my wolf reflexes. My arm shot out and grabbed her before her face collided with the stairs. I swooped her up in my arms and carried her up the stairs. I could see her blushing, but I was not putting her down just to have her fall again. I put her down on my bed and went and got one of my mothers sun dresses and gave it to her to put on. " Here, this should fit, just call my name when you are dresses" I said slowly drifting towards the door.

"Thank you" I hear her muffle.

"No problem, that's what I am here for" I said shutting the door behind me. Once I was outside of the door I leaned my back against the door and dropped onto the ground. I found my mate and she does not even know who she is! At least she is with me, for now.

Aiden's POV

The morning after the dinner I received call after call from Serena's house, but I did not want to speak to her. Not yet at least. Then at school I tried to avoid her and apparently did a fairly good job since I did not see her the entire day, or the next. It had been days since I had seen or heard from her and I rolled over and looked at Ericka sleeping there next to me. It felt so wrong asking her to stay last night but I was just to upset to be alone. I have not gotten over Serena yet, I guess it will take time. There was a knock at the front door so I jumped up, ran down the stairs, and flung open the door. Serena's dad was standing there with a look of fury on his face. "Mr. Jim, what can I do for you?" I said, hoping this was not about me ignoring his daughters phone calls.

"I will tell you what you can do for me" he said throwing open the door and looking around frantically as he yelled at me. I have not seen my daughter since last Friday when you left with her and I have called you and you never picked up. Where is she? She cannot just not come home one night and not expect to be grounded" he said running up stairs. Suddenly Ericka appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Aiden, who is this?" she said in a whiney voice.

" Yes Aiden, who is this" Jim said pointing at her furiously.

"Ok. Jim this is Ericka a girl from school. Ericka this is Jim, Serena's dad." I said introducing them. "But what I want to know is what do you mean you have not seen her since Friday. She went home after dinner and she called the entire next day from your house phone" I said.

"Hah, I called you looking for her and she never came home. If you wolves did anything to her I will personally take every single one of you and kill you all one by one. I can see she is not here, so where could she be?" he asked, hoping I knew where she went.

"I do not know, but I will have everyone I know looking for her, so if she is out there, we will find her" I said. Maybe she didn't want to leave me. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. I finally had hope that maybe me and Serena could be together again one day. I called my parents and told them what was happening and they said that they would send the entire pack out to look for her. I told her dad what we were doing so then he left. I looked back at Ericka who was still at the top of the stairs and then out towards the woods. "What have I done?" I said staring off into the distance.