The New Girl Gets The Aplha As Her Mate 2

"Hey there, i'm Aiden" the green eyed boy said. His name rolled off his lips but i still can't stop looking at those eyes.

"Umm Aiden, I think you got an admirer there buddy" a blonde haired boy said next to him. This snapped me out of my daze. I looked at the blonde haired boy and back to Aiden.

"Hehe, (i laughed nervously) I'm Nic... Serena, nice to meet you" I gave him my most glamorous smile but im sure it came out quirky because im blushing like a tomato.

Then the blonde haired boy piped in "And i'm Cole, and you must be the new girl, cuz im sure i would remember you from last year" He smiled as he winked at me.

"Yea, pay no mind to Cole, he's just a flirt, but harmless" Aiden said smiling at me. Cole just scowled at Aiden.

"Well it's nice to meet you both, i said giggling nervously (god i must look like a freak), ummm, nice school you have here"

"Yea, now that your here" Aiden said, but he looked like he regretted saying it the minute the words came out. For some reason that look hurt.

I looked around the room trying to somehow make it unawkward and I saw blondie staring daggers at me.

"Oh her, Aiden said, seeing where my anger was pointing towards, dont mind Ericka, shes all bark and no bite"

Oh, so thats blondies name. "Right, well....., i guess ill see yall around school" I said awkwardly, trying to escape the situation.

As if on cue the bell rang and i darted from my seat. Hoping to leave the boys and Ericka behind. I look for my next class which is Physical Education. Nooo! I hate running, doing pushups, anything physical. I used to run track but i am a sprinter, no miles for me! I smiled thinking about what my friends from home would think of this new school, the mean girls, and the hot boys, especially Aiden. I feel drawn to him somehow. Oh well. I'm sure he isn't interested In me. Not with Ericka around atleast. I walked through the doors and who has to be there to make this period even worse! That's right. Ericka. Gosh! I just cant get rid of her! I walk in on the plump brown headed woman, whom I am assuming is the teacher, giving the coed class instructions.

"Today class, I think ill go easy on you kids, RUN 2 MILES NOW!!!"

I can already tell I hate this class. I put my books down and start to run. I look around me to see whose faster than who. Surprise surprise Ericka was in the front. She was running unbelievably fast though. But a tap on my shoulder distracted me from her speed racing.

"Hey you're in my class again!" Aiden said over enthusiastically.

"I guess I am" I said smiling back.

"So where are you from, tell me about yourself, I don't know anything about you" he said all in one sentence.

"haha, ummm, ok, nosy much?" I said, confused on why he needs to know anything about me.

"Well, I don't know, come on, how bout you give me some facts and ill give you some facts"

"Ok, my real names Nicolette, I don't like it, so I'm called Serena after my grandma, anddd I like pink anddd have a yellow jeep wrangler, your turn" I said proud of my general info I gave him.

"Ok, my names Aiden, I like the color of your eyes, and I've dated a bunch of girls but none that I took seriously and I'm single, your turn" he said with a sparkle in his eye, but his eyes comment made me blush.

"Well, I have never had a boyfriend, ive had guys I liked but never any that I would want to commit to, and I don't like Ericka" I said with a little bitchiness in my voice.

"Hahaha ,he started laughing and holding his sides while he ran."

"Whats so funny?" I asked him with a stern look on my face.

"Well she's my ex, who doesn't understand that we're broken up, and she's been like stalking me, so, we have that in common" he said smiling

"Well that's good I guess" I said, secretly thankful that they weren't dating, but im not sure why.

"Sooo, you never said if your were single or married or like girlssss...." He said smirking playfully

"I didn't say, but, I do like guys and I am single". I hope he didn't hear the disappointment in my voice when I said single.

"Well, I know you're new so if you want I could show you around tonight after school, ya know, just as friends" he said, emphasizing friends.

"Sure, I guess, ill see you tonight" I said smiling.

"Alright, it's a date!" he said smiling, catching his mistake he added "as friends....." Then he just ran off, clearly he just ran slow to talk to me the entire time. He was faster than Ericka and I didn't even think that possible. Speaking of the witch, I hope she doesn't mind me and Aidens little date tonight.