01

05 August '18

Lee Hyunjoo's

I keep watched over the window from my room. Waiting for him to fetch me excitedly. Of course, today is our 3rd anniversary since we officially became a couple.

I clasped both of my hands. Every minutes I'll check myself in front of the mirror. Want to look the best in his eyes. Want always be his pretty girl that he could proud of.

For a moment, a loud sound approached my hearing. The sound of car's hon. I quickly got up from my bed and took a peek outside.

His car already parked in front of my house's gate. He got out from the car. As he swiveled, he waved at me. Automatically, a smile crept on my face.

He is,

My man.

Before I go out from my house, I checked myself again in front of the mirror.

The dress. Checked.

Hairstyle. Checked.

Okay. Everything just were nice.

"Aigoo. Sorry if I'm late." He reached my hand and pulled me to him. A soft kiss landed on my forehead. I smiled as my heart fluttered.

"It's okay. Just, I prepared myself early." I grinned.

"Whoa. Are excited for today?" he asked while took me to the passenger seat.

I nod. "Of course!! You're not excited?"

He looked up. Acted like he's thinking about something.

"Hmm.. Maybe not?" His eyes turned to me. I pout.

"Seo Eunkwang!" He chuckled then he ruffled my hair.

"I'm joking."

"Ugh. Please don't play with my hair! I already combed it nicely." I pulled my head away from him. Eunkwang just smiled.

"Like I never see your messy hair." He teased. I pursed my lips in frustration.

I stomped my feet and opened the car's door and fit myself in. Eunkwang just laughed at me. Ugh. He always love to tease me.

"Babe, don't be mad." he said while took my hand and kissed the knuckles. His eyes still focus on the road in front. By looking at this sight of him, my heart is going to burst.

He looked so handsome. So dazzling.

"Hyunjoo?" He turned to me as the car stopped since the traffic light was red.

At the same time, heat rushed to my cheeks. He may caught me looking at him without a blink. I quickly looked down.

"I'm sure. You won't be mad."

Eunkwang hold my chin up so my eyes could meet his. His sparkled eyes. Gosh! I'm so in love with him. Every inch of him is so beautiful and I can't help myself to adore it.