08

19 August '18

Lee Hyunjoo's

Hyunjoo tap her feet and sometimes she took a glance from her watch. She tried to call the dialer but no answer from him. The tickets in her hand, she held tightly. Afraid that they might be lost since there a lot of people entering the hall.

"Aishh- when will they come?" Hyunjoo muttered. The show is almost start but none of them come yet.

"Noona!!" After a while, a familiar voice approached her hearing. Hyunjoo gave a sidelong glance towards Sungjae. And behind him, there were Changsub and Hyunsik ran after him.

"Wow, you guys are so early." Hyunjoo said, sarcastically. Sungjae just grinned while Changsub and Hyunsik gave a death glare to him.

"Sorry!" Sungjae clapped his palms together. "It's Changsub's fault anyway."

Changsub ears turned red as he's going mad right now. He is ready to smack him at any time.

"Yah! Why it is always my fault, meanwhile it is yours actually?!"

"Stop blame on Changsub. We knew it is your fault!" Hyunsik back up for Changsub. Sometimes he is pity on Changsub because he always been bullied by Sungjae even though Sungjae is younger than him.

Sungjae scratched back of his neck. He's sure that Changsub has no tolerance this time. In addition,  Hyunsik also got angry and it is scarier.

"Okay, it is my fault." Finally, he gave up.

Hyunjoo rolled her eyes. "What are you doing?" Sungjae bite his lips. Not knowing how to explain to Hyunjoo.

"He locked Changsub in the bathroom." Hyunsik said. Hyunjoo's eyes widened.

"What?!"

"I'm sorry okay!" Sungjae's face showed a guilt. Never know that there'll be some effect.

"Then?"

"He lost the key." Changsub said while glared at Sungjae. He just looked down as he admit his fault.

"Gosh, Sungjae!" Hyunjoo shifted her eyes to Sungjae. Then, she shook her head. This kid will turns to half-fifty next year and still act like 5 years old kid.

"Without any choice, we have to break the door." Sungjae muttered.

Hyunjoo can't help but shooked her head more. "I don't know what Eunkwang will react when he's going home." she sighed.

"I'll pay for everything okay!" Sungjae exclaimed.

"How he's going to leave you guys since you act like this." Hyunjoo add up. Inside, she's holding her laugh.

"Noona!!" Sungjae almost cried. "I promised I'll act more mature like my age!" He doesn't want Eunkwang to leave him with worries.

"Heh. You said." Changsub rolled his eyes.

Hyunjoo just smiled. She's sure Sungjae loved his hyungs so much. Despite, Changsub's time to go for military also near.

"Okay, enough. Let's get in. The show almost start. Minhyuk, Eunchong and his mom are waiting there. " Hyunjoo lead them entering the hall. Today, is the day where they went together to watch Eunkwang's musical.