04

06 August '18

🐤

"Eunkwang hyung!! Your phone keep ringing!!"

Eunkwang groaned as he heard Sungjae's shout. He still laid on the sofa and closed his ears with the pillow, ignoring the call and Sungjae's babble.

"Hyung!"

"Aish! Can you give him a rest? He still in drunk." Minhyuk smacked Sungjae's shoulder with his comic. Sungjae groaned in pain. He hissed.

After a while, the living room was hectic with phone's ringtone. But now it was doubled.

"Ugh!! It is so noisy!!" Sungjae shouted in frustration.

"Sungjae, your phone too!" Minhyuk shouted back.

"Oh, it's Changsub." Sungjae and Minhyuk looked at each other. "Is he miss me?"

"You dumb!" Minhyuk threw a pillow to Sungjae and laughed. Sungjae pout.

"Why, Lee Changsub?" Sungjae answered his phone. With an annoyed expression on his face and annoyed voice.

"Sungjae, I think I made a mistake!"

"Heh. You never run out of problems, don't you?"
Sungjae plonked down to the sofa, sit beside Eunkwang. He shoved Eunkwang's leg away, made Eunkwang unstable and fell down from the sofa.

"Yah!" Eunkwang groaned. He gave Sungjae a death glare while Sungjae just stick his tongue out.

"Gosh! I'm being serious. It is about Hyunjoo! "

Sungjae stopped from kicking Eunkwang away. His eyes shifted on Eunkwang and then Minhyuk. He heard from Minhyuk yesterday. About Eunkwang and Hyunjoo.

"Why? You sleep with her?" To avoid the tight situation, Sungjae asked jokingly. Minhyuk quickly turned to him, wanted to know what is going on. Meanwhile, drunk Eunkwang just gave up to Sungjae and continued lay down on the floor.

"Yah!! You- ugh! Is Eunkwang hyung still not telling Hyunjoo about his enlistment?"

Sungjae gasped. He turned to Minhyuk and whispered to him about Changsub. Minhyuk eyes went wide.

"You're dead, Lee Changsub! You're really did a big mistake!"

Changsub was crying on the phone. "So, my guess is right!! Ah- my mouth!! I don't know he didn't tell her yet!"

"It is your fault, not at home yesterday."

"But you're doing well, Changsub-ah!" Minhyuk interfere. Sungjae gave a sidelong glance to Minhyuk as he a bit envious when Minhyuk praised Changsub.

"Ah really? But I don't think so. Hyunjoo looked a bit startled when I told her. Her eyes seem like in tears and I felt so guilty now!!"

"It's okay. Where is she now?" Minhyuk took over Sungjae's phone. He need to make up for Eunkwang and Hyunjoo.

"I don't know but surely she's calling Eunkwang right now."