4 | Pregnant.

I wait excitedly for shaun to get home. Soon enough the door makes a click sound and shaun comes through it, 'Y/N, im home..' he calls out. i jump up from the couch and run to him then stop in my tracks, remembering that if i hugged him too tightly  he'd meltdown. I grab his backpack from his hand and gently place it on the floor, 'It's karaoke night, bub!' i exclaim then softly hug him around his waist. 'i know!' he said in the exact same tone and excitement as me then kissed my forehead. Shaun walked over to the tv and turned it on, grabbing the mircophones and turning the disco lights on 'come on.' 

The beat to Sweater Weather by the neighbourhood  started playing, i smiled and watched the adorable man be oh so focused on making sure everything was working.  he hands me a mircophone and stands by me. 

"All I am is a man 

I want the world in my hands 

I hate the beach

But I stand in California with my toes in the sand ." 

we sing together, dancing around and laughing. 

"Use the sleeves of my sweater

Let's have an adventure

Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

You in those little high waisted shorts, oh "

All of the sudden i feel Shaun grab me around my waist, pulling me closer to himself.

"She knows what I think about

And what I think about

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirt, no blouse

not only just us, you'll find out. i pricked your finger with a needle in the middle of the night and then tested it in the hospital then found out you were pregnant ohh!" he sings, still bouncing up and down like a bunny.

i stop moving and singing. 'what?...'  i turn to look at him with little to no emotion. 'I pricked your finger with a needle in the middle of the night and then tested it in the hospital then found out you were pregnant.' he repeats, smiling. 

ive been up for a couple days and now i just want to go to bed so goodnighttt also this sucks so badly im sorry and ill make a part 2 like tomorrow if i have the time.