3 | music

(y/n's pov)

'Shaun..' i randomly say out of the blue.

'yes?' he pokes his head to the side of his medical journel, looking at me. 

'why don't you like music?' he puts his medical journel down. 'it's distracting, very loud, and there's too many sounds. ' i nod in understandence.

'can i show you a song? it's not loud, its not distracting, and it has little to no sounds.' Shaun hesitates for a minute then nods.

'come sit over here.' i scoot over a bit, he sits down and links his fingers together. i open spotify and start playing lovesick by potsu.

as soon as the guitar starts playing he smiles and rests his head on my shoulder. 'i like it.' he says, looking up at me then back down. i smile at him and then close my eyes, relaxing.

My Kind of Woman by Mac DeMarco.
plays all before i know it.

the smooth ukulele starts,

"Oh baby, oh man
You're making my crazy, really driving me mad
That's all right with me, it's really no fuss
As long as you're next to me, just the two of us

You're my, my, my, my kind of woman
My, oh my, what a girl
You're my, my, my, my kind of woman
And I'm down on my hands and knees
Begging you please, baby, show me your world."

Shaun wraps his arms around my waist, his head still on my shoulder. he puts his pointer finger under my chin and turns my head then grins.

'as long as you're next to me, just the two of us. you're my, my, my, my kind of woman my, oh my, what a girl.' he kisses me slowly, clutching my hips tightly. 

yall im tired but i wanted to post something for the good doctor so part 2 will be probably next monday but enjoy.