2 | Pancakes

(Y/N'S POV)

"Give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
And baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away"

I sing along to the lyrics quietly and flip a pancake, careful not to wake up Shaun.

My mind was relaxed from just waking up.

'It smells like pancakes..' i turn around to see a very sleepy Shaun, he wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder. i softly pet his hair and kiss the side of his head. 'I'm making chocolate chip pancakes, your favorite.' he lifts up his head from my shoulder, smiles, then kisses me. I lightly smile at him and then turn around to continue cooking the pancakes. Shaun sits on the couch and turns on his tv to watch the weather channel. 

I scoop up the last pancake and put it on the stack on already cooked pancakes, drizzling on syrup i grab silver-ware and bring the plate to Shaun. He smiles at me and sets the plate on the tv tray next to him. 'There is a 98% chance that it'll rain.. you love rain!' he says, a big smile on his face. I giggle at him and lean over to kiss his cheek. He blushes and takes a bite of his pancake. 

We finish our meal and wash the dishes. I sit back on the couch with him, he lays his head on my lap and relaxes. I pet his hair and face gently. 'You make better pancakes than my mom ever did.' i stop petting him, smiling in awe and tear-eyed. Shaun turns himself onto his back and looks up at me, 'why are you crying? did i say something wrong...?' he asks. 'i'm not upset, im happy.' i laugh a bit and wipe my eyes. he leans up and kisses me softly. Shaun pulls away, gets up, then presses his lips against mine again. his hands grip my hips and pull me towards him, he pulls me again resulting in me to fall on top of him. We both break into giggles. he pulls my hair to the side, looking oh so focused. I make a heart with my hands and hold them infront of him, he smiles and tightly hugs me. 'I love you, bub.' Shaun plays with my hair again, 'I love you too.' I smile and kiss his cheek lightly. 'I'm tired..' he says, 'Then sleep.' he nods his head and rolls onto his side sending me onto my side as well. he kisses me passionately then snuggles closer to me. 'Goodnight, Y/N' he softly says, 'Goodnight, baby.' I open my eyes to see his closed and asleep, i smile before joining him in slumber.

my baby is coming back tomorrow! heeelll yeahhhhh.