Nanny Gone Bad | Part Four

My foot jarred through the ceiling. I tried to get up but I was stuck. The men shouted as one attempted to grab my foot. Madison was screaming even more. "Malia!! Run!!!" She yelled. With mighty force, I freed my foot and started running. I could hear the pitter patter of the hard work boots running after me. I tried to find a place to hide, but there was no where. A big man ran towards me and held up a gun. "Don't move." He said gruffly. "Beacom, you got the girl?" A voice said over the walkie talky. "Yes. I'm going to bring them to the rooms now. Bring backup. One of them has a lot of spite in them," the man named Beacom said as he kneed me in the crotch. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as the force of the hit triggered the pain. Other men came in and handcuffed me to a long chain. We managed to get down the fire escape. Twists and turns were made down the strange hallways. I heard a familiar groan. Madison rounded the corner. She was chained too. "Oh my god, Malia!! Those cuts!! Are you okay?!" She asked. "Yes. I'm fine. The pain doesn't bother me."
"Well once you're having sex with people 5 times a day, it will hurt."
A woman's voice said. We turned around to see none other than, Miss Nancy, my nanny. She was the leader of all this.