Move that Curtain | Part 8

"Sup everyone this is Dj Tanner Darin speaking, you homies all havin a good night out there?! Good! Well it's gonna get even better tonight because we've got some sexy ladies behind this curtain just waiting to take you to a hotel and perform a private show! Now don't you peeps worry, this is all completely legal! ("Haha, yes its totally legal. NOT." i thought in my head.) All you have to do is raise your hand and bid on the damn hot girl you wanna take home tonight and fulfill your pimp dreams! I wanna talk HUNDREDS, even THOUSANDS, ya hear?! Now let's all shout together "move that curtain" and start sexin things up in here!!"

*5 mins earlier*

"Keira, can you explain?! What happens?!" I asked.

"Well...I guess. But don't tell anyone that this came from me! Some nights we'll go to clubs and get auctioned off to the highest bidders and then go to hotels and do whatever they ask us to. There's also the times where we go to big illegal business meetings and do stuff there. And sometimes, we even go on the streets. It's going to be hard getting used too. But you'll have to. There's no escaping. One girl named Sammie ran away while getting in the car with a pimp but was later mutilated (chopped up) by one of Miss Nancy's guards. So don't try and run....it's not worth it."

"Okay ladies. Line up. This is your time to make me as fucking rich as Madonna!" Miss Nancy said while laughing evily.

"You all should know the rules. Do whatever they ask, however extreme the request is. If you die, you die. As long as I get my money, what does it matter?" She winked.

I heard roars of people yelling "MOVE THAT CURTAIN! MOVE THAT CURTAIN!"

...And I knew it was coming. The reality of it all.

"SHOWTIME!"