Trouble in the Trailer | Part 7

*oof!* My head bounced off the side of the trailer as we hit a bump.

We were instructed to be silent. Anyone who cried or screamed was to be shot immediately.

"Cattle." Maddie muttered under her breath.

"What?" I asked.

"Cattle. Fucking cattle."

"Maddie!" I exclaimed. "You usually aren't the one to cuss!"

"Malia, they're treating us like cattle! Throwing us in a trailer and prodding us with shockers; it's all too cruel!"

"Shh, it's going to be all right." I reached out my hand for Madison to grab. She willingly accepted.

I understood exactly where she was coming from. All of this was totally and completely unfair! It was all my fault. All my fault.

The truck came to a sharp stop and we all fell on top of each other like jello.

After a few seconds of rattling, the back doors opened and moonlight flooded in. Maddie looked terrified. 

We were filed out one by one and led into the back door of what seemed to be a club. A door opened and we walked into an office. 

"Hello Miss Nancy, brought us some more?" A woman chuckled. 

"Yes, Ayria. (Pronounced Air-ee-uh) We got some new sluts including a few favorites of mine.." Miss Nancy said as her head turned toward us. 

"Mr. Kerr wants the girls lined up again on the stage in 10 minutes. Is that possible?" 

Miss Nancy nodded and whispered to the gaurds. 

"Get the sluts on the stage, quietly. If anyone runs, you know what to do."

The gaurds nodded and motioned us through a door. "Watch your step," a gruff voice said. "We don't need anyone getting hurt before they leave. Then you'll be worth nothin' to us." 

Madison reached for my hand and we trudged our way around spare lights, electrical cords, and even a couple having club sex.

"We must be behind the stage," I whispered. "There's tons of cords back here."

 "You're correct." A girl behind us said.

"Hey. I'm Keira. You two are?" 

"I'm Malia and this is my friend Madison." I replied.

"You two new here?" She asked as we nodded.

"Well you're both in for a hell of a treat."

Madison gave Keira a confused look. Keira replied: 

"All I'm gonna say is...be safe. You'll soon find out your fate."