Part 6

The alarm went off incessantly. I groaned and covered my face with the pillow.

Why did i have to go to school? Was it weekend yet?

Unfortunately for me, im not one to laze in bed (no matter how tired i am, i always got up upon hearing the alarm), could be the goody girl in me. Bleaz.

I looked in the mirror and a pair of frowning light blue eyes stared back. My bird nest hair was going in all crazy directions. Damn, i had to wash my hair today, and i didn't think i have that much time to prepare for school.

Grabbing my towel i quickly made my way into the bathroom, and in record award winning time, i shampooed my hair with the pomengranate scent i liked and showered away my tiredness from yesterday.

I am gonna be new and fresh today, i decided. And i made a new friend at school! Life's good afterall.

Rummaging through my cherry red wardrobe, i flung away pieces of new clothings i bought not long ago. Pieces that i thought i could wear to my new school :-( but well when the time came i always opted for the usual old clothings, for comfort reason.

I needed to feel comfortable in my new school, and wearing new clothes which i regret later might not be the best, i thought of an excuse before putting on my old but reliable beige GAP tee, black skinnies, red hoodie and the same pair of white converse i always wore.

Running down to the kitchen, i checked the clock. Good, i have 10 mintues to grab a bite before i need to set off to school. Mom and dad had gone out earlier than me, to sort out the new office, leaving a note on the fridge for me.

''Honey, have a great day at school and we will see you at dinner. Hugs''

I smiled. I loved my parents.

Finishing up my milk and cornflakes, i picked up my backpack and rushed through the front door. School was about 15 mins by walking. i liked the walk, it gave me time to think through things and calm myself down before a day of hectic began.

I heard a horn sounding behind me. A silver beetle was cruising alongside me.

''Hey Tas! Hop in!!" Amanda screamed from her driver's seat.

"Hey hi morning Amanda." I was glad she's picking me to school. At least i didn't have to walk into school alone.

"How are you feeling babe? Any concussions??" She asked dramatically.

"i'm better, honestly it was nothing my headache went away after a good night sleep. Did you call me last night?"

"Me? No i didnt, i reckon you will be resting so i thought i will see you this morning instead, to make sure you are still alive and kicking." she smiled evilly. Bad Amanda. I sensed something was up but didnt push it further.

"Hey do you want to come over to my house this sat for a movie night? i have asked 2 other friends of mine, Natalie and Angel, they will be coming so it will be fun! We can gossip and eat and watch horrors!"

i thought about it. Reluctantly i agreed, i had to meet other people sooner or later. And maybe a weekend of girls' fun would be nice.

"Sure, i will be there." "GREAT!! We can play dress up i want to turn you into something else totally. You have this hot face which you keep hiding tsk tsk."

"I do not, and you need not tell me things which are not true, im pleasant but no way am i hot, unliike you.'' Amanda looked at me with an incredulous look but gave up after i looked the other way admirinig the scenery outside the window.

We parked at this lot just few rows away from the school front, and i did some slow breathing to calm my jitters before pulling at the car door and stepping out.