Part 24

His vibes were like Declan.

The way he moved, the way he talked and the way he regarded me was like an animal stalking his prey.

In this case, I was the prey.

This sudden horrifying realisation had my heart going cold.

I suspected I didn't need further confirmation on what he was.

He smiled when he saw my face.

I was either a dead giveaway or they could read minds.

"You know, I was surprised to see you at the concert," he started on his drawl.

Did vampires like to do that?

"It was a pleasant surprise though; at least I didn't have to go looking for you,"

I didn't understand what he meant, this was getting baffling. Looking for me? Why?

I was quite sure I didn't knew a pop idol who was a vamp.

The door was violently kicked open at this time and the last person I would expect to see walked in.

The remains of the door hung by its hinges while Declan Lincoln strolled in.

Yes, he literally strolled in as if he didn't just smashed the door.

He went over and settled himself lazily on the couch, with Isaac regarding him coldly.

I am guessing they were not friends then.

Declan dusted off something from his grey sweater, before turning to us.

"Well well, Duwenn. I thought you would have kept the house in better condition. You know he wouldn't be too happy," Declan was mocking at Isaac.

"What the fuck is this any of your business Lincoln?" Isaac was not the sweet boy I thought he was. Vulgarities coming out of that beautiful mouth was simply something unimaginable.

"You are the one Duwenn, who does not have any business here. Need I remind you?" Declan cocked a questioning eyebrow and shook his head.

"I was trying to help," Isaac's voice was less certain now.

"Can someone tell me what's happening now?" I was shocked to hear my own voice speaking up.

Perhaps I wouldn't and didn't want to take the backseat anymore.

"Someone.Tell.Me.Now." I was gritting my teeth so tightly I could hear the friction it was causing.

Both vamps turned to look at me.

My legs turned jelly.

But I might as well go all out.

"Stop talking like I'm not here at all!" I was surprised once again to hear my own angry voice. It was like listening to someone else.

"Now I understand. The spirit beneath the beautiful face. The powers. The Sabb.."

"Shut up."

The Sa. ."

"I'm not going to say it twice," Declan voice was frighteningly calm.

Isaac gave a defeated look and turned to me.

"You know, you would be better off with me, do you want me to remove your mark?" he smiled mischievously.

Omg.

Did I hear him correctly?

"You can remove his mark off me?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart. I can, you see..."