ninety one

sherlock stood in the living room awkwardly, getting stared at by collin who was sitting on the sofa. he was only waiting for john to pack a quick bag and even though he stayed here for a few days last week, they still looked at him like an alien. then it might've been the noises him and john made. yep. that was definitely it.

when john came down the steps, sherlock headed for the door, waiting for john before walking out.

"i've been thinking about something." sherlock said as he sat on his bed, watching john fit his stuff into his designated drawer.

"about what?" john closed the drawer, tossing his bag against the wall.

"you moving in with me."

john snapped his head around and furrowed his brows. "what?"

"i want you to move in with me." sherlock said. "i mean, you're practically here all the time and i've already did calculations and the field is only a sixteen minute tube ride from here and you don't have roommates and wouldn't have to worry about us being too loud or anyone barging in at any moment. we've been dating for a few months and if you add on the two years before it'd be a long time. you don't have to i just thou-"

sherlock was cut off by john pressing his lips against his.

"i would love to move in with you, sherlock." john said softly.

sherlock smiled. "good." he kissed john again.