Chapter 9

Alpha Jordans pov

I watched her enter the kitchen,  seemingly completely obvious to the fact that, she just walked straight into the lions Den...

well in this case a wolves.

I stood straight into attention,  ready to pounce on anyone who came into her path, with the sole purpose to hurt my mate.

Nobody would lay a hand on what belongs to me.

They never have and they never will.

I took a step towards her

then stopped. I saw her take a look around the kitchen, memorising the faces of her pack members. 

Then she straightened her shoulders and  looked straight ahead.

that's my girl !

my wolf purred... actually purred at our mates bravery.

I don't know what this human is doing to me, but I'm not complaining.  I was now starting to understand what, the big deal is, when it comes to having a mate.

I've always been aware of the signs and what, is to be expected, when  you find your mate.  But nothing beats, actually having them.

In front of you, seeing them, touching. And yes!

kissing them...

And knowing the fact that, that person was crafted in your likeliness...

For you...

to be with you...

For the rest of your existence was unimaginable. 

I love her.

NO! NO, I don't love her!

My wolf is just feeling strong emotions  towards this human. This creature,  and yes there are some feelings of tenderness towards this woman. But tenderness can't be mistaken for love.

to much is at stake...

"Your pride!" my wolf growled in anger. " if you ruin this for me human, I will make sure you never have peace again. You will dream of a death that will relieve you from my furry. My gift will become a curse!" 

Yes my wolf speaks to me.

It hasn't been heard of, in millennium. but my wolf, is a direct descendent, to the first wolves that walked on the earth.

And the reason why other werewolves can't hear their wolves is simple.

Over the years our wolves have become "diluted" , leaving regular wolves with, instincts, on what their wolves would have them do. As well as the ability to shift, but never to communicate with their hosts body.

that is until me.

If you ask me the others have it easy, because of my wolf's dominance, I'm more in tune to my animalistic nature.... hence why I'm a bit rough around the edges.

I left the kitchen, then headed back toward my office.  I have lost my appetite, and my wolf has given me a headache.

One of the many perks of having a chatty wolf.

I'm pretty sure my mate will be in good hands... plus it's not like I'll would be good company right now. at least not in the mood I'm suddenly in.

I closed my office door, trying to shut the world out, at least physically.

It's a shame, I can't manage to do the same with my wolf.

*** This chapter is dedicated to Savannahegb,  thanks for liking my book. It means a lot to me. hope you and everyone else enjoy it, love yall guys***