Chapter 15

Sandy's pov

it's been two days since the kitchen incident, today was Friday and by Sunday I needed to be heading back to my flat. To prepare for Monday.

I don't know if I will be able to take Luke with me. Jordan was nowhere to be found, and when I asked his pack members. They would avoid eye contact and leave saying that the Alpha was a busy man.

Arrangements for Luke haven't been completely sorted out.

This frustrated me. I was plagued with worry, then doubt then back to worry.

how dared he do this to me!

is he this inconsiderate!

what was I, huh, his kissing buddy!

I felt sick to the stomach. I hated how weak and insecure, he is making me feel.

All I wanted was Luke, then he goes and shows me that I also want love!

but not just any love, his love.

Now how was I going to move on, how could I go back to being clueless.

how does a person unlearn something?

I went to the kitchen, needing to think clearly. I haven't been there since... well you know

I entered the kitchen and made my way to the cabinets. I was craving something g sweet.

So I started on my many creations, I turned on the music and got lost in my thoughts.

why is Jordan working so hard to avoid me? doesn't he care?

I hate all these thoughts, I hated that I can't be as strong as my parents taught me to be.

why is he doing this to us?

I felt a few tears escape, before I even realised it.

I placed my last batch of cookies and curled up in a corner, completely shattered.

how was it possibly to fall in love so quickly, so completely. And with a man that is so heartless!

I hate him! I cried completely heartbroken, I tried to reason with myself. Saying he hadn't actually broken anything off. But I knew the moment he left, that he was lost to me. I realised the moment he pulled away that he was leaving me.

After all actions speak louder than words.

why was I so weak!

I couldn't understand, I felt completely broken. I let the tears flow, needing this to completely recover.

Once I had let some of my frustration out. I got up wiped my eyes, and placed all my goodies on the table. I looked at the kitchen clock, it was 4 pm I had been baking for 5 hours. I looked at the kitchen table, there were some chocolate cookies, milk tarts, cupcakes, cheesecake and some fudge.

There is no way I'll be able to finish all of this, no matter how depressed I felt at the moment.

And at that moment an army of the kids came over, 15 at most led by my Luke.

guess I don't have to worry about, finishing all this junk alone.

"mommy" he yelled, running towards me, when he finally noticed me.

but I wasn't the only thing he noticed, his eyes pleaded before he opened his mouth.

I nodded my head, giving him permission to grab something. The other kids looked around, I could tell that they wanted some as well.

"you guys can grab, whatever you like"

with my permission they all reached for what they liked.

no matter what happened they made me happy.

This made me smile a little sadly.

I wasn't going to give us up without a fight. I loved him....

*** Hey hey guys, I had a strong desire to upload a new chapter, I hope you guys liked it... My boyfriend is an arse right now so you guys have him to thank, for such a heartfelt moment.

I feel a need to remind you that this WHOLE book hasn't been edited, so I'm sorry about that.

ow I'm sorry beforehand that I won't be able to upload for the next 2 weeks, I've got some tests and assignments to hand in.

read, vote and comment

love yall

Mandy***