Chapter 28

***

Mmmh I'm wondering if some of you will hate me after this chapter...

So read on and let's find out

Cue EVIL laugh

***

Sandy's pov

I woke up like every other morning, at 5 o'clock to the the sound of my annoying alarm. I was safely tucked in Jordans arms,  with my head on his bare chest. Jordan has his arms wrapped around my waist. I stretched out to turn the alarm off, without waking up the sleeping Alpha.

Once the alarm was off, I took a few minutes to admire my gorgeous mate, before I had to take care of a few things then head off to work. 

Everyday our bond has gotten stronger and stronger, with the development of my mark, meant I was now able to mind link  Jordan and the pack and vice versa. 

But that's not all that has made is stronger. 

Since the day that Jordan shared his story with me, I have been able to relate more with him. I saw the human side of him, that I thought didn't exist. And the thought of his father dismissing him like he did made me angry.

Nobody deserved to  ensure treated like that, he was only a kid for goodness sakes!

After he told me his story, I'm ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby. And Jordan just... He just held me in his arms and rocked me like a baby until I had regained control.  Then he told me about his little brother, who had run away at the tender age of 16, when he found out that his parents had sent him away. But then he returned home,  after the guard found him, crying at some park. Then his parents sent him a we to boarding school. 

can you see a trend here...

Anyway, I kissed Jordan on the lips and headed to our bathroom.  I took my time getting ready for work, I got dressed in a simple black jeans and a white vest. I had my hair in a ponytail, and I wore simple black pumps.  After I had finished my makeup,  I made  my way down to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

The routine was that I would start on breakfast for the early risers, so mostly people the work. Then some pack members would  come and help, make some food for the others so I can go do everything else before I leave for work.

After i had finished,  with my part, I looked at the clock and saw that it was past 7. Mmmh time seems to be against me today. A part of me didn't want to leave the house,  I had this nagging feeling that something is going to go wrong.  But I had no idea why, everything seems normal. 

I made my way into Luke room to wake him up. I knocked a few times to see if he was awake.

I heard a soft tired yawn,  then a childlike "com' in mommy"

I felt a large smile take its place on my face as I entered my son's room.

"Morning Angel" I greeted Luke, who was on  the edge of his bed.

He gave me his cute childlike smile, and for a moment I felt like everything going was right with the world.

This is what I wake up for every morning, at this moment I could convince myself that everything is like it should be.

"Are you ready for your bath?" I questioned

He nodded his head, making his long hair fall into his face.

Mmmh something else I need to add in my to-do list:  cut Luke hair.

I made up his bath, and called him in to get in the bathroom.  He came in with his spiderman pajamas and stood by the door.