27

I awoke with a banging headache, it felt as if my brain was about to give up and I was literally going to die. So I grabbed my phone and documented the situation as Eugene stirred in his sleep.

"Update: We're dead." I whispered, my groggy voice making it seem as if I was close to death.

"More like I want death." Eugene mumbled, burying his face into his pillow. I groaned and stopped recording, dropping my phone onto my stomach and closing my eyes.

"Do you wanna have a photo shoot today?" I cooked out, rubbing my eyes and Eugene thought for a second.

"Yeah okay. I'm gonna shower first. We can get breakfast somewhere." He said, slowly but surely getting up from the bed, we were both in yesterday's close and I looked disgustingly at myself as I thanked myself for packing extra clothes.

Once Eugene was out of the shower, I hopped into it and let the warm water cascade down my body, suddenly missing Shane a whole load. I sighed quietly as I climbed out of the shower and changed, throwing my wet hair into a bun and applying a light amount of makeup to cover up the bags under my eyes.

"Legs go!" I said excitedly, the thought of food making me sick but also very happy at the same time.

***

Liked by 57,165spookylas_: The only thing Eugene and I ever do if we're together I'd take pictures, so here a photo of us looking at some plants in a random green house we found :) also watch the new try guys video cause I'm in it :)

Liked by 57,165
spookylas_: The only thing Eugene and I ever do if we're together I'd take pictures, so here a photo of us looking at some plants in a random green house we found :) also watch the new try guys video cause I'm in it :)

tagged: eugeneleeyang
View all comments

username1: this photo is cute as hell

username2: the video was so funny! The bit where you literally pushed Keith into the Uber had me in stitches

Username3: the but at the start with Ariel had me in tears
|
username4: Ugh same, if was soooooo cute
|
Username5: my favourite bit was when Ned said about Ivy being an auntie, my heart melted

username6: I'm 99.9% sure that she cheated on Shane that night, like her and Eugene slept in the same bed
|
username7: doesn't mean she cheated on him?
|
username8: they were also dancing together when they were drunk and she was basically all over Eugene all night

username9: ur a horrible human being for cheating on someone as amazing as Shane, I can't believe you would do something like this

username10: truly a waste of space